Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reusable of waste material
06-22-2016, 06:56 PM,
Reusable of waste material
we are basically from Plastic Industry. How can we make reusable waste material in the application.?????????

06-23-2016, 07:47 PM,
RE: Reusable of waste material
have a new product called waste.
Production run manufactures, for example, 10 plastic toys and 500 g waste.
Have another production run which takes in waste and creates the raw material used for the first production run.

which might even reflect production processes because after first run, the waste will not be in the exact place/shelf as the original raw material, so some action will be needed.
06-23-2016, 07:59 PM,
Thanks for your reply. I could not understand the concept.

Can you explain with an example to understand better. Pls , else communicate me nainpunya@gmail.com to resolve this problem.

(06-23-2016, 07:47 PM)opto Wrote: have a new product called waste.
Have another production run which takes in waste and creates the raw material used for the first production run.

which might even reflect production processes because after first run, the waste will not be in the exact place/shelf as the original raw material, so some action will be needed.

07-09-2016, 12:38 AM,
a BOM/work order can manufacture several products.

So create a new product called 'waste'.

Make your BOM create your product and also the product called waste.

So whenever you run a workorder, you get both your product and waste.

Now have a second BOM, input is waste, output is the starting material of your first BOM.

When you run a workorder on the second BOM, you 'manufacturer' the starting material from the waste.

(06-23-2016, 07:59 PM)chandrika Wrote: Thanks for your reply. I could not understand the concept.

Can you explain with an example to understand better. Pls , else communicate me nainpunya@gmail.com to resolve this problem.

(06-23-2016, 07:47 PM)opto Wrote: have a new product called waste.