Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invoice sales and Delivery Sales Dept.
06-22-2016, 07:09 PM,
Invoice sales and Delivery Sales Dept.
Hello,

In our Plastic Manufacturing company, we are following different invoice and Delivery department to make sale. Two guys are working there. Here I found only one department to do sale.

How to change these code or procedure to make requirement as per needs of our company. Pls anyone suggest me >???? It is very urgent task to me... Pls ...........
06-22-2016, 10:41 PM,
RE: Invoice sales and Delivery Sales Dept.
I am not sure I understand your question, can you give more details?

Tim
06-23-2016, 12:14 AM,
In our Company, We have 2 departments
1. To make invoce
2. To make delivery

But in the existing application invoice and delivery can be done at once. I need split it into 2 portion. How is it possible????

(06-22-2016, 10:41 PM)falkoner Wrote: I am not sure I understand your question, can you give more details?

Tim

06-23-2016, 04:52 AM,
Pick, Pack and Ship that I wrote does this however it is not updated to the current version. Perhaps somebody that does support for this product can take what I have done and integrate it for a fee. I do not have time
06-23-2016, 11:49 AM,
Hi,
It not so serious problem.
You can print out the invoice and let the person in delivery department to deliver it according to the invoice. Or you can print a packing list and manual write the delivery quantity and send it to the sales department to let him to issue an invoice.
There are also another option is after the invoice issue, the delivery person can view the daily transaction to check what items should be delivered.
Sometime, it's a big efforts to change the code but little work to use current code but adjust your work flow.
Best regards!
Exson
06-23-2016, 08:09 PM,
Thanks for good reply. But I could not understand, Pls with an example brief me, this is big challenge to me resolve the issues.

(06-23-2016, 11:49 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi,
It not so serious problem.
You can print out the invoice and let the person in delivery department to deliver it according to the invoice. Or you can print a packing list and manual write the delivery quantity and send it to the sales department to let him to issue an invoice.
There are also another option is after the invoice issue, the delivery person can view the daily transaction to check what items should be delivered.
Sometime, it's a big efforts to change the code but little work to use current code but adjust your work flow.
Best regards!
Exson