Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Argentina, please help
05-16-2016, 12:40 AM,
Hello from Argentina, please help
Hello to all, nice to meet you. I'm from argentina, I installed weberp in my server.
I have a little web businness, and I see wonderful this ERP but I would like to ask some questions:

1 - Is it possible tu customize the camps to field when I create a new client?
Our services has some products like: Add a new client ( in our web ) put banner, put rotative banner, etc. Just that. And all the items has differences prices.

2 - Is it possible to receive a notificacion for example when some client it will expire the service he has with as? I mean all our clients pay per month their advertisements in our web page, so they contract the advertisements month by month and some client forget to pay so I would like to know if exist the possibility to create an alarm when the date it's comming close example: Pepe has a advertisements created in 05/15/2016 and it will be active up to 06/15/2016 so, I would like to know if there 5 days before expiration cand send an mail to us or to the client remember him to pay.
Is that possible?

Thank you very much.
05-16-2016, 10:12 AM,
RE: Hello from Argentina, please help
Hi,
Not sure what do you mean for your first question.
It has to be customized for your 2nd question. We have aged debtors feature to list customer account balance for specified days. But you have to set up a cron to send email to mind your debtors. Otherwise, you have to do it manually.
Best regards!
Exson