Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[SOLVED] SelectCustomer.php, version date: 2016-04-25.
05-15-2016, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2016 11:52 PM by Rafael Chacón.)
Post: #1
[SOLVED] SelectCustomer.php, version date: 2016-04-25.
I need help to troubleshooting SelectCustomer.php, version of the commit [r7495] "Jan Bakke: improvements to google maps api v 3" (date: 2016-04-25).

I commented the line 83,
from: "$buffer = file_get_contents($request_url) or die("url not loading");"
to: "$buffer = file_get_contents($request_url) /*or die("url not loading")*/;"
due a general failure to load page.

After that,I found no backward compatibility with Google Maps previous version (it stoped to work). I tried o replace, but I got other problems.

Someone is troubleshooting SelectCustomer.php or used this version with success ?

Rafael E. Chacón
Verdorama
http://www.verdorama.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2016, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 09:47 AM by TurboPT.)
Post: #2
RE: SelectCustomer.php, version date: 2016-04-25.
What was the "...general failure to load the page" ?

Does the URL happen to have any spaces or other special characters, by chance ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2016, 10:01 AM
Post: #3
RE: SelectCustomer.php, version date: 2016-04-25.
"general failure to load the page" --> a die (equivalent to exit) at the beginning of the page causes no page is loaded.

It has a white-space, but it corrected immediately. Problem is not there.

Note: the code inside the php is different from example in https://developers.google.com/maps/docum...l#Audience

Rafael E. Chacón
Verdorama
http://www.verdorama.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2016, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 10:38 AM by TurboPT.)
Post: #4
RE: SelectCustomer.php, version date: 2016-04-25.
The php docs for file_get_contents claims:

php.net Wrote:Note:

If you're opening a URI with special characters, such as spaces, you need to encode the URI with urlencode().

...so I'm not clear on the "...corrected immediately" ?

Sure, that might not be the root cause, only trying to help.
EDIT:

DOH! ...I should have checked the code first!

The urlencode() function is already used [at line 78] before that call.

I'll check some other matters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2016, 11:51 PM
Post: #5
RE: SelectCustomer.php, version date: 2016-04-25.
I recoded and upload new version (https://sourceforge.net/p/web-erp/code/7527/ and https://sourceforge.net/p/web-erp/code/7521/).
I agree with you. the code needs a complete overhaul to ensure that the correct URI are used.
Thank you.

Rafael E. Chacón
Verdorama
http://www.verdorama.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)