Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I change the format of the COA that is printed.
05-05-2016, 04:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 04:34 AM by newuser990.)
How do I change the format of the COA that is printed.
1) The COA (or the Test results certificate) is not formated properly. The group is not shown but just says as header. Also the Range values should be displayed under a column "Specifications" or "Range" or "Limits" before the actual test values.
2) How do we alter such that actual comment can be printed in place of the "*Trailer" that is showing in the COA.
3) The user should be allowed to change the sequence in which each of the test results are printed in the COA. As of now they are sorted as per the Test id. Hence if a test is added at a later time which is supposed to print on top of the COA, it prints in the end as of now.
4) The "SelectQASamples.php : Does not search and list properly as per the date range or as per the product code selected. Also, Preferably it should search even as per a partial Lot number that may be entered.
05-06-2016, 01:01 AM,
RE: How do I change the format of the COA that is printed.
1) The COA (or the Test results certificate) is not formated properly. The group is not shown but just says as header. Also the Range values should be displayed under a column "Specifications" or "Range" or "Limits" before the actual test values.
You will need to change the code in PDFCOA.php. Everybody wants a different format.
This section is where you want to start
PHP Code:
$SectionsArray=array(array('PhysicalProperty',3_('Physical Properties'), '', array(260,110,135),array(_('Physical Property'),_('Value'),_('Test Method')),array('left','center','center')),
                     array(
'',3_('Header'), _('* Trailer'), array(260,110,135), array(_('Physical Property'),_('Value'),_('Test Method')),array('left','center','center')),
                     array(
'Processing',2_('Injection Molding Processing Guidelines'), _('* Desicant type dryer required.'), array(240,265),array(_('Setting'),_('Value')),array('left','center')),
                     array(
'RegulatoryCompliance',2_('Regulatory Compliance'), '', array(240,265),array(_('Regulatory Compliance'),_('Value')),array('left','center'))); 
2) How do we alter such that actual comment can be printed in place of the "*Trailer" that is showing in the COA.
"*Trailer" is in the code above. The comment after is in the setup screen below.
Main Menu, Setup, System Parameters: Text for Quality Product Certifications
3) The user should be allowed to change the sequence in which each of the test results are printed in the COA. As of now they are sorted as per the Test id. Hence if a test is added at a later time which is supposed to print on top of the COA, it prints in the end as of now.
This is a planned enhancement
4) The "SelectQASamples.php : Does not search and list properly as per the date range or as per the product code selected. Also, Preferably it should search even as per a partial Lot number that may be entered.
This works for me. in WebERP, when you have a part search, you first search for part, then select it, then search other fields.
05-06-2016, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 08:29 PM by newuser990.)
Dear Agaluski,
Thanks. I will try it out and let you know.
Any help on the other issues ?
05-08-2016, 03:00 PM,

.pdf   COA format.pdf (Size: 26.66 KB / Downloads: 4)    
.pdf   COA format.pdf (Size: 26.66 KB / Downloads: 4) Dear Agaluski,
I tried going through the code. But I am no good at this.
I am herewith attaching a typical COA format with fields which I guess everybody will need. Can you please guide on how to go about making the changes.

Date range problem
Also the search date fields in SelectQASamples.php is not seem to be working properly. Even if i select a date range all the samples showup. Please see attached. Also there is problem while entering the date range. It behaves strangely. The calander that shows is not in tune with the date that is displaying in the sample start date. Can you please help.