Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoDaddy install problem
06-28-2012, 08:36 AM,
GoDaddy install problem
I try to install at hosting GoDaddy.com and receive this error:

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'demoweberp'@'%' to database 'Gerencia_En_Linea' in /home/content/02/9179702/html/erp/demo/includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 17

Warning: mysqli_set_charset() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/content/02/9179702/html/erp/demo/includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 23
Connect failed: Access denied for user 'demoweberp'@'%' to database 'Gerencia_En_Linea'

Clickhereto try logging in again

Please help me

Marco
06-28-2012, 04:52 PM,
RE: GoDaddy install problem
Hi,
The user demoweberp should have access authority to database.

Best regards!

Exson
06-29-2012, 12:38 AM,
Hi,
The user demoweberp should have access authority to database.

Best regards!

Exson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Exon, I checked the user db and all is OK, my weberp is installed at /erp/demo/
Could that the problem?
This is my config.php file:

//DefaultLanguage to use for the login screen and the setup of new users - the users language selection will override
$DefaultLanguage ='en_GB.utf8';

// Whether to display the demo login and password or not on the login screen
$allow_demo_mode = False;

// Connection information for the database
// $host is the computer ip address or name where the database is located
// assuming that the web server is also the sql server
$host = 'demoweberp.db.9179702.hostedresource.com';

$dbType = 'mysqli';
$dbuser = 'demoweberp';
$dbpassword = '******************';
// The timezone of the business - this allows the possibility of having;
putenv('TZ=America/Guayaquil');
$AllowCompanySelectionBox = true;
$DefaultCompany = 'Gerencia_En_Linea';
$SessionLifeTime = 3600;
$MaximumExecutionTime =120;
$CryptFunction = 'sha1';
$DefaultClock = 12;
$rootpath = dirname(htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']));
if (isset($DirectoryLevelsDeep)){
for ($i=0;$i<$DirectoryLevelsDeep;$i++){
$rootpath = mb_substr($rootpath,0, strrpos($rootpath,'/'));
} }
if ($rootpath == '/' OR $rootpath == '\\') {;
$rootpath = '';
}
error_reporting (E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

Please, help me, I don't know what is the problem, at the login screen appear the message about magic quotes, i check the video to install and I created the php.ini file whit magic_quotes_gpc = off, but the problem persist.

Thank you for your help

Marco

06-29-2012, 08:53 AM,
Hi, Marco,

We cannot get a conclusion from your configuration file that if the user has granted authority to the database. But the error messages shows that user weberpdemo has no authority to access the database.

For the second question, you should ask help from you host provider.

Best regards!

Exson

07-06-2012, 02:40 PM,
Hi,

I am currently using Four GoDaddy VDS server Linux and Windows. However I never had such issue. Are you using Virtual Dedicate Server/Dedicate server or Web-hosting?

Best Regards
Samu
07-07-2012, 09:25 AM,
(07-06-2012, 02:40 PM)samudaya Wrote: Hi,

I am currently using Four GoDaddy VDS server Linux and Windows. However I never had such issue. Are you using Virtual Dedicate Server/Dedicate server or Web-hosting?

Best Regards
Samu

Hi, I'm using a web hosting, and I try to install but doesn't work Sad

Regards
Marco
07-08-2012, 05:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 05:36 PM by phil.)
The issue is that your user - must be a valid mysql user - I suspect that "demoweberp" is not the appropriate mysql user or the dbpassword is incorrect for the demowerberp mysql user

The $dbuser and $dbpassword in the file config.php must be the credentials to connect to the mysql server.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
07-17-2012, 02:53 AM,
please see in your cpanel from dreamhost in the mysql administration tabs authorization for ip connections for other than localhost. ex. in hostgator only your domain may have default configuration of access. in some cases your http server is in one machine (ip xxxxx) and your database mysql server is in another machine (ip yyyyyy). allow others ip access mysql server is used too when we want access database of one server using odbc in windows. for ex: i stay inside of office and a using a public conection using ms-access via odbc direct to my server, before use access to conect my db i need allow , in standard environments using phpmyadmin, authorize for ip number zzzz. dreamhost , hostgator and others have procedures outside of phmyadmin to manage security to mysql. see that weberp enforce use of a dbname that must be same of directory ~/companies/tralala where tralala is compani name. these conflicts with hostgator and dreamhost manager procedures for naming data base. in these providers and others the name of data base must be [your_username_in_the_provider] + [name of your choice]. see that you must use in your menu for login in weberp (using inside directory ~/companies/your_username_inprovider_[tralala].
i suggest teste before login weberp, test your connect with client mysql command may be in prompt of windows or in linux terminal ( mysql -u your_user -pyour-pass-without-spaces -h your_host_of_mysql_server -D name_of_your_db_or_instance
12-04-2012, 04:47 PM,
グッチバッグ
buy textbooks plus sizes dresses low carb breakfasts powertools mindmanager viewer 6 remote thermostats personnel today game boy advance case workflows fact plus pregnancy test アグ ブーツ 店舗
rubbermaid utility cart projection screens electric earring rack silver eagle coin 42 inch hdtv バーバリー 財布
roomba demodex politics in america 5th edition kenwood kdc mp332 pinnacle golf balls monster studio
wedding cake stands oreck vacuums paid32 cheap recipes ??free long distance kangaroo hat http smallappliances reeldvd review
metro racks honda crv floor mats sony hi8 vcr filipino shirts ronreaco lee saleslogix backpack rolling dell inspiron 1150 laptop バーバリー レディース
mother dghter jewelry feeding frenzy 2 temple balm ide hard drive cat 5e plenum medical electronics reflex xtr coby tf dvd7107 rollingstone nikon rebel ティンバーランドレディース
los angeles postcards toy log trucks antique hardware agilent 6890 plus hewlett packard 1018 ink jet バーバリー 店舗
designer lamp trus 24 7 dlo fm transmitter philosophy of life realdvd
patio heaters 4 u eoropean trains anniversary gifts for girlfriend imperial paper cutter serenades new york guides large breasted women rt31p2 na pool covers florida ct registry review モンスタービーツ
remodling basement dragon towers voice scramblers vegetable food peant グッチ 財布 激安
primavera suretrak p193 scrapbook layouts final fantasy legend 3 deni ice cream redevelopment solutions carnival in venice ponent to hdmi cable rockys boots sanyo tv バーバーリー 通販
palisades inova t5 phthalate free oxidized copper replay tv remote