Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aged Debtor Analysis
02-19-2016, 07:42 AM,
Aged Debtor Analysis
Hi All
When I run the Aged Debtor Analysis detailed report the page numbering is wrong the pages are numbered 1, 3, 5, and 6 the data all is correct, I have tried this on two different installs and the same both verison 4.12.3
Thanks Again for all the great work
Dave Parrish
02-19-2016, 08:40 AM,
RE: Aged Debtor Analysis
I haven't had time to test it, but a quick look at the code shows that AgedDebtors.php increments the $PageNumber variable and then includes the 'includes/PDFAgedDebtorsPageHeader.inc' script which then also increments the $PageNumber variable at the top of this script. I would try commenting out this line in the page header script and seeing if that fixes it.

Thanks
Tim
02-19-2016, 08:54 AM,
(02-19-2016, 08:40 AM)falkoner Wrote: I haven't had time to test it, but a quick look at the code shows that AgedDebtors.php increments the $PageNumber variable and then includes the 'includes/PDFAgedDebtorsPageHeader.inc' script which then also increments the $PageNumber variable at the top of this script. I would try commenting out this line in the page header script and seeing if that fixes it.

Thanks
Tim
Thanks for the response it ended up being AgedDebtors.php line 401 I commented out $PageNumber++;
Thanks Again
02-19-2016, 08:44 PM,
Hi, Daveparrish,

Thank you very much!

I've committed your fix to the trunk.

Best regards!

Exson