Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aged Debtor Analysis
02-19-2016, 07:42 AM
Aged Debtor Analysis
Hi All
When I run the Aged Debtor Analysis detailed report the page numbering is wrong the pages are numbered 1, 3, 5, and 6 the data all is correct, I have tried this on two different installs and the same both verison 4.12.3
Thanks Again for all the great work
Dave Parrish
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Aged Debtor Analysis
I haven't had time to test it, but a quick look at the code shows that AgedDebtors.php increments the $PageNumber variable and then includes the 'includes/PDFAgedDebtorsPageHeader.inc' script which then also increments the $PageNumber variable at the top of this script. I would try commenting out this line in the page header script and seeing if that fixes it.

Thanks
Tim
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2016, 08:54 AM
(02-19-2016 08:40 AM)falkoner Wrote:  I haven't had time to test it, but a quick look at the code shows that AgedDebtors.php increments the $PageNumber variable and then includes the 'includes/PDFAgedDebtorsPageHeader.inc' script which then also increments the $PageNumber variable at the top of this script. I would try commenting out this line in the page header script and seeing if that fixes it.

Thanks
Tim
Thanks for the response it ended up being AgedDebtors.php line 401 I commented out $PageNumber++;
Thanks Again
02-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi, Daveparrish,

Thank you very much!

I've committed your fix to the trunk.

Best regards!

Exson