Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Import price list
02-18-2016, 12:44 PM,
How to Import price list
Hi,

I am trying to import the price list. First i saved the excel file as csv file then try to import, but it doesn't work. Is there any templates that i can download?

Regards,

M
02-18-2016, 06:34 PM,
RE: How to Import price list
I assume you are talking about a sales price list rather than a supplier price list? In which case the first row should contain the following headers:

StockID,PriceListID,CurrencyCode,Price

followed by rows with the data. The PriceListId field is for the price lists set up under "Sales Types" in the setup menu, using SalesTypes.php

Thanks
Tim
02-18-2016, 07:25 PM,
Hi Tim

Do you have any templates or pictures can show me how to do this?

Thanks
M

(02-18-2016, 06:34 PM)falkoner Wrote: I assume you are talking about a sales price list rather than a supplier price list? In which case the first row should contain the following headers:

StockID,PriceListID,CurrencyCode,Price

followed by rows with the data. The PriceListId field is for the price lists set up under "Sales Types" in the setup menu, using SalesTypes.php

Thanks
Tim

02-18-2016, 09:54 PM,
I have just successfully imported the attached file on my system here. This presupposes that the item code "CB11", the sales type "GE" and the currency "KES" are all setup in the system.

Hope this helps,
Tim

Attached Files
.csv   prices.csv (Size: 69 bytes / Downloads: 8)
02-19-2016, 04:38 PM,
Smile  RE: How to Import price list
Thanks for answering, Tim.
We still have no idea how to complete the task and start to run our webERP. Would you mind to explain how to fill in: item code, the sales type and the currency information before we make the price list?
In this case, do we need to import all stocking items one by one before making the price list?

Appreciated for your time!

Thanks,
M

(02-18-2016, 09:54 PM)falkoner Wrote: I have just successfully imported the attached file on my system here. This presupposes that the item code "CB11", the sales type "GE" and the currency "KES" are all setup in the system.

Hope this helps,
Tim

02-19-2016, 06:27 PM,
Yes you need to have imported or setup all the stock items for which you wish to import a price.

The sales type is set up in the Setup module where there is an option "Sales Types".

The currencies are set up in the Setup module where there is an option "Currency Maintenance".

Thanks
Tim
02-20-2016, 01:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2016, 01:27 AM by mab_8913.)
hi , plz tell me how to start with this WEBERP, , because i selected WEBERP as my Final year project of bachelors degree , so my supervisor is asking me the two or three specific companies using WEBERP, i shall be very thankful to you if anyone gives me specific directions/advise and links or contacts of some companies using WEBERP,
waiting for your reply.

Regards
hi , plz tell me how to start with this WEBERP, , because i selected WEBERP as my Final year project of bachelors degree , so my supervisor is asking me the two or three specific companies using WEBERP, i shall be very thankful to you if anyone gives me specific directions/advise and links or contacts of some companies using WEBERP,
waiting for your reply.
mail me at mabdullah8913@gmail.com
Regards
04-01-2016, 02:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 02:56 PM by toonneeyang.)
hi! im trying to add the sale price list too. Thank you for the info.
คาสิโนออนไลน์อันดับหนึ่งของประเทศไทย ดีที่สุด ปลอดภัยไม่โกง คลิก คาสิโน