Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shipment cost
11-29-2015, 12:03 AM,
shipment cost
please help
How to allocate the cost of shipment from a supplier other than the supplier of the goods on the cost of goods and change the avarage

11-29-2015, 10:12 AM,
RE: shipment cost
Hi,
You do not need to allocate the service supplier's cost manually, webERP will do it when you close the shipment. You have to input these shipping cost tie to shipment first. And input suppliers invoice of these grn. The final step is just close the shipment.

Best regards!

Exson
11-29-2015, 04:21 PM,
but what if the shipment vendor and the goods vendor is not the same
when i start the shipment for vendor A i can only see purchase order for this vendor
while the purchase order related to vendor b
Please Help

(11-29-2015, 10:12 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi,
You do not need to allocate the service supplier's cost manually, webERP will do it when you close the shipment. You have to input these shipping cost tie to shipment first. And input suppliers invoice of these grn. The final step is just close the shipment.

Best regards!

Exson

11-29-2015, 09:51 PM,
Hi,

Shipment vendor and goods suppliers usually not the same. Just select the shipment vendor and input a invoice via click shipment in the invoice interface and select the shipment you need.
After you input the invoice, webERP will collect the cost according to the shipment you selected.
Shipment is the cost center which absorb goods purchasing cost via invoicing the GRN and shipment cost via shipment No.

Best regards!

Exson
11-30-2015, 01:53 AM,
Please
i created new shipment from set up new shipment menu
how can i add purchase order to this shipment
while i can't see this shipment yet in the drop menu
do i have to authorize this shipment from some menu i can't see

(11-29-2015, 09:51 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi,

Shipment vendor and goods suppliers usually not the same. Just select the shipment vendor and input a invoice via click shipment in the invoice interface and select the shipment you need.
After you input the invoice, webERP will collect the cost according to the shipment you selected.
Shipment is the cost center which absorb goods purchasing cost via invoicing the GRN and shipment cost via shipment No.

Best regards!

Exson

11-30-2015, 11:50 AM,
Hi,
Before you create a shipment, the purchase orders for the suppliers must be created first. Then when you create a shipment, you can add PO to the shipments.

Best regards!

Exson
11-30-2015, 10:40 PM,
thanks
DONE

(11-30-2015, 11:50 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi,
Before you create a shipment, the purchase orders for the suppliers must be created first. Then when you create a shipment, you can add PO to the shipments.

Best regards!

Exson