Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHP Warning: date()
06-11-2012, 02:20 AM,
PHP Warning: date()
Hi,

I am from India and installed the WebERP on windows 7 machine. Installation was smooth and without any errors. I am able to login also.

After login I get following error above and below the WebERP screen.

Quote: PHP Warning: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kolkata' for '5.5/no DST' instead in E:\Intranet\webERP\includes\session.inc on line 142

PHP Warning: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Kolkata' for '5.5/no DST' instead in E:\Intranet\webERP\includes\DateFunctions.inc on line 759

This error gets repeated multiple times for multiple files.

Any idea, how to solve this. Did I do something wrong while installing. I tried selecting other country but no luck.

I am new to WebERP and doesn't know much. Huh

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

06-12-2012, 07:53 AM,
RE: PHP Warning: date()
Can you select a timezone in config.php and see if that resolves it?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
06-12-2012, 11:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012, 11:57 AM by paragkenia.)
I did try putting different timezone in config.php but it seems to have no effect on error. I tried

putenv('TZ=Asia/Katmandu')

Also

putenv('TZ=Europe/London')

but it didn't solve the problem.

Anything else???

Thanks
SolvedSmile

Put the following in php.ini

Quote:date.timezone = "Asia/Kolkata"

This solved the problem.
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM,
exceptional site post. I am going to bookmark www.weberp.org and check out a lot more often. I really like the website template Wonderful!
01-05-2016, 02:15 PM,
but it seems to have no effect on error.
gclub blog