Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Webshop - Product details display
10-15-2015, 01:15 AM,
Webshop - Product details display
Hi all!
In the webshop - if an item is selected - the browser opens the page for the item to show more details. However even though the picture of the item displays on the left hand side next to the sales categories menu (which is fine) the details tend to appear at the bottom right of the browser window and if the description is more than around 4 lines, the blue webshop frame obscures some of the information.
Before digging into the html for the web page, is there a way to get the item details to appear on the right of the picture? Is there some html that needs to be inserted in the item description?
I have tried this is IE, Safari and Chrome - they all seem to behave the same way.

Mark
10-15-2015, 05:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015, 05:12 AM by phil.)
RE: Webshop - Product details display
Hi Mark,

Could you post a screen-shot not quite sure I understand - is this a rendering issue or a flaw in the code?

I have

Is it that you are looking to have the narrative below the picture?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
10-15-2015, 06:29 AM,
RE: Webshop - Product details display
Hi Phil,
thanks for the prompt response!
Your screenshot is exactly what I want so it's not new functionality.
Interestingly, all my browsers display the same whether Windows or Linux - including weberp.org/webSHOP : so I think it is a rendering
issue.

OK - I think I have it solved - I was just going to post some images of the webshop from various browsers when I realised (due to failing eyesight!) they are all "zoomed-in" using <ctrl+scroll> or <cntrl +>
Once zoomed out <cntrl -> - the text reappears in the correct place.
FYI - the chrome captures are attached.

Thanks!

Mark