Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Of Lading
09-11-2015, 10:58 AM,
Bill Of Lading
Hi All
I have a requirement to produce a bill of lading for all hazmat items shipped so here is what I have done so far.
I have changed perishable to hazmat in the database and stocks.php this all works fine. We do not use packing slips so I have made that into my bill of lading the problem is I only need to print these when it is a hazmat item. Also on the bill of lading it is required to have an X in the hazmat item where now it is a yes, when it is a hazmat item. I am sure there is a variable to change this not sure where to do it.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Hope this all makes sense.
Thanks
For all the great work
09-11-2015, 09:02 PM,
RE: Bill Of Lading
Hi, Dave,

if only need the hazmat item to print, you have to add a item status query in file SelectSalesOrder.php after line 713. And I the sql statement from line 643 also need to change to check out stock code. Then the stock code can be used to retrieve hazmat item or not status from stockmaster table. If it's not a hazmat item, you can set the $PrintDispatchNote = '' and not it displays a print link.

And I don't know if there is a place to show 'Yes' in dispatch note for perishable item. And I also have never use it, so I can not give any suggestion for this. Sorry for that.
Moreover, perishable trigger some date related data input or output in the whole system for tracking purpose. If you need this feature, your modification may lead to some unexpected behavior.

Best regards!

Exson