Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debtor transaction Inquiry error
08-31-2015, 07:21 PM,
Debtor transaction Inquiry error
Hi,

I am using this Weberp since 2010. Suddenly when I tried to see the transactions of a customer I got this following message.

500 Internal Server Error
----------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kthlerp.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Now I am unable to access this customers transaction history. Enter receipts or credit notes. Please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanking you,

Nirosh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

08-31-2015, 07:54 PM,
RE: Debtor transaction Inquiry error
Do you have access to the web server logs?

The answer is most likely there.

Tim
08-31-2015, 08:11 PM,
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I don't have access to the server. It's hosted. We have this issue with only one customer. We can check the transactions on others.

Any idea what has gone wrong?

Much appreciated for your support.

Nirosh

(08-31-2015, 07:54 PM)falkoner Wrote: Do you have access to the web server logs?

The answer is most likely there.

Tim

08-31-2015, 08:44 PM,
The hosting company will supply the logs if they are not available via cpanel (they normally are)

Without that info its not really possible to diagnose as a 500 error could be anything.

Tim