Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help
07-30-2015, 12:37 AM,
Need Help
Hi i have done the installation & was loading items one by one, tried importing but was not going through, after that i have gone to phpmyadmin & imported parts data directly from .csv to stockmaster. however when i try to see the part in item it shows no record, when i search the part while entering Sales order it shows but while adding the part in sales order it shows item not present

can any one help me solution i can not delete all data & do new installation ( i had already entered lots of other data as well )

Attached Files
.pdf   web.pdf (Size: 424.28 KB / Downloads: 4)
07-30-2015, 11:15 AM,
RE: Need Help
You could run the Z_MakeStockLocns.php script
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
07-30-2015, 03:03 PM,
(07-30-2015, 11:15 AM)phil Wrote: You could run the Z_MakeStockLocns.php script

Thanks phil

now the error coming is
WARNING Message Report : The item code 2N3773G does not have a cost set up and order entry is set up to prohibit sales of items with no cost data entered

how do i fix this

07-30-2015, 07:43 PM,
It would appear that you did not fill in a value for the materialcost (or any of the other cost fields) field of stockmaster when you imported the items. You can change the configuration to allow sales with zero costs (in Setup->Configuration Settings) but as an accountant I wouldn't advise it as you will end up with some odd accounting records.

Thanks
Tim
07-30-2015, 11:23 PM,
(07-30-2015, 07:43 PM)falkoner Wrote: It would appear that you did not fill in a value for the materialcost (or any of the other cost fields) field of stockmaster when you imported the items. You can change the configuration to allow sales with zero costs (in Setup->Configuration Settings) but as an accountant I wouldn't advise it as you will end up with some odd accounting records.

Thanks
Tim

hi tim

thanks this issue is solved by allowing zero cost parts in SO

now i have created customer login & when trying to add SO below error is comming

Database Error 1452 : The order cannot be added because
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`ecxsgs9y_webe384`.`salesorders`, CONSTRAINT `salesorders_ibfk_3` FOREIGN KEY (`fromstkloc`) REFERENCES `locations` (`loccode`))

08-13-2015, 09:37 PM,
Interesting stuff guys.

volvo service
08-13-2015, 10:37 PM,
Is the customer setup to allow access to the location? Do they have update permissions to that location?
08-13-2015, 11:56 PM,
Hi Andrew this is an old thread the new post is just spam
08-14-2015, 12:12 AM,
Tim,
Realized the post above mine was spam - didn't realize previous stuff was old or resolved. Hadn't seen it before.
Thanks.
08-14-2015, 01:09 PM,
sorry guys - now ditched the spam
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz