Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Able to create customer branch
06-27-2015, 04:57 PM,
Not Able to create customer branch
Today I have downloaded Weberp 4.12.3. After adding a customer when I try to create customer branch, system is giving error "ERROR Message Report : There are no sales people defined as yet - customer branches must be allocated to a sales person. Please use the link below to define at least one sales person". I have created salesperson, but there is no option in the screen to enter the salesperson. Screen Shot attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

06-27-2015, 05:05 PM,
RE: Not Able to create customer branch
Silly question, but you refreshed this screen after you created the sales person?

Tim
06-27-2015, 05:11 PM,
(06-27-2015, 05:05 PM)falkoner Wrote: Silly question, but you refreshed this screen after you created the sales person?

Tim

Not only refreshing, I have even logged and logged in after created the salesperson. But still the error remains same
06-27-2015, 05:25 PM,
The only way I can see that error could be generated is if the salesperson has the "Current" flag set to NO. Can you check this?

Tim
06-27-2015, 05:30 PM,
(06-27-2015, 05:25 PM)falkoner Wrote: The only way I can see that error could be generated is if the salesperson has the "Current" flag set to NO. Can you check this?

Tim

Thanks TIM. That was the issue. Now I am able to create the branch. I changed the current to YES and it worked.