Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Able to create customer branch
06-27-2015, 04:57 PM
Not Able to create customer branch
Today I have downloaded Weberp 4.12.3. After adding a customer when I try to create customer branch, system is giving error "ERROR Message Report : There are no sales people defined as yet - customer branches must be allocated to a sales person. Please use the link below to define at least one sales person". I have created salesperson, but there is no option in the screen to enter the salesperson. Screen Shot attached.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Not Able to create customer branch
Silly question, but you refreshed this screen after you created the sales person?

Tim
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2015, 05:11 PM
(06-27-2015 05:05 PM)falkoner Wrote:  Silly question, but you refreshed this screen after you created the sales person?

Tim

Not only refreshing, I have even logged and logged in after created the salesperson. But still the error remains same
06-27-2015, 05:25 PM
The only way I can see that error could be generated is if the salesperson has the "Current" flag set to NO. Can you check this?

Tim
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-27-2015, 05:30 PM
(06-27-2015 05:25 PM)falkoner Wrote:  The only way I can see that error could be generated is if the salesperson has the "Current" flag set to NO. Can you check this?

Tim

Thanks TIM. That was the issue. Now I am able to create the branch. I changed the current to YES and it worked.