Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Problems with PDF of Work Order
06-24-2015, 04:36 PM,
Problems with PDF of Work Order
Can someone help why am I getting a blank pdf once I tried to print my work orders?
06-24-2015, 10:32 PM,
RE: Problems with PDF of Work Order
Hello, Need a little more information.
Does this happen all the time or one work order in particular?
What is your webERP Version?
What is your version of PHP?
Is the PDF completely blank? (Not even a logo or page number?)
Do you have an Item on your Work Order? Does your work order have components (From a valid BOM)
06-24-2015, 10:42 PM,
Thank you for the reply Smile I have already solved the issue. It's in the xml file under the form designer it is not fully installed.
06-24-2015, 11:00 PM,
I was just going to ask if the XML file was there and readable by the web server - great!
03-22-2016, 03:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016, 03:07 PM by arronlee.)
Hi, agaluski.
As you see, there are many free conversion tools online. But I don't suggest you to use them to do with your conversion work. Because I always believe that the free tools online do not have so many professional functions as the paid ones. And it is said that some of them might contain some virus. Check some free trials of the paid professional conversion tools to
convert pdf to image using C#.NET first before you make your final decision if possible. I also suggest you choose one whose way of processing is simple and fast. It can save a lot of time for you. Remember to do your conversion work according to its tutorial page about PDF conversion. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Lee