Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All active prices at SelectProduct.php
05-28-2012, 01:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2012, 01:29 PM by PakRicard.)
All active prices at SelectProduct.php
Hi:

Currently at SelectProduct.php it only shows the price of the item for the default price list.

We wish to show all active prices for the home currency.

Does it make sense to all the developers?
Why was it only restricted to the default one?
I can't see any business reason behind this, so I prefer to know why was done, before we change that.
Regards,
Pak Ricard
05-28-2012, 07:34 PM,
RE: All active prices at SelectProduct.php
Well this is how it was!! a little while ago admittedly.... funny how we come full circle. The reason why it changed to show just the default was that if there are a LOT of prices defined then this could become messy (and did) Also, should it show special prices for each customer/branch - what about prices in other currencies .... there is a lot of data in the prices table and it was deemed too ambitious to present it all in the item inquiry screen - a prices inquiry might be a better bet.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
05-29-2012, 10:25 AM,
OK Phil: So we won't do it. maybe on our particular case made sense (only 3 prices), but not in general. Was good to ask before doing it.

One less my the To Do list...Big Grin
Regards,
Pak Ricard
05-29-2012, 11:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2012, 11:57 AM by phil.)
I certainly thought as you did before I saw the mess it created with 20+ price lists with different currencies etc.
In some outfits it is better to see them on this inquiry though ... why not make it a configure option?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz