Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lead Time for manufactured items
05-21-2015, 08:03 AM,
Lead Time for manufactured items
Hi, I would like to know where to set the lead time of manufactured items. For purchased items it is done by suppliers and it's fine. But when the part is manufactured in the plant, what's the option to set the lead time (time that takes for the manufactured part to be manufactured).

Regards.
05-21-2015, 05:43 PM,
RE: Lead Time for manufactured items
Currently you can't. It could be added to the bom table fairly easily though and this is probably the best place for it.

Tim
05-22-2015, 09:51 PM,
Warning, if you are using the MRP calculation, the dates of the parts requirement are simply set to the date of the delivery of the finished goods! This because (at the moment) there is no lead time calculation for the manufactured parts.

Giusba
05-23-2015, 08:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-23-2015, 08:51 AM by opalsoft.)
(05-21-2015, 05:43 PM)falkoner Wrote: Currently you can't. It could be added to the bom table fairly easily though and this is probably the best place for it.

Tim

Hi, I created our factory as a supplier and created a relation between the part and the supplier using a lead time of 10 days. Now in the MRP report appears Lead Time = 10 for the manufactured part. I will check later if this lead time is used by the system to sugest work orders.