Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Sales Order
05-27-2012, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 12:35 PM by Rock*Star.)
Change Sales Order
User makes a sales order for fifty items and saves. User forgot to add something to the sales order or made a key mistake and ordered a million widgets. I haven't figured out yet how to modify a sales order. I am logged in as Admin.
Ok, it looks like below, but I need to work it all the way through. I found customer, then order, then there was a link under Modify that I didn't see at first.

Selecting an Outstanding Sales Order

There are several ways:

If the item ordered is known, sales orders can be selected that have the item on by first selecting the item in the Select Item page, once the item is selected a link to show outstanding sales orders is displayed.
If the customer is known, then first select this customer then use the link on the customer selection menu to show only the outstanding orders for the customer selected.
All outstanding orders can be displayed by entering the Outstanding Sales Orders screen without a customer or item directly from the main menu under the orders tab. The outstanding Sales Orders screen also has facilities for looking up a part directly as well.

The Outstanding sales orders are shown by inventory location, the inventory location desired can be selected on this screen, by default the location defined as the default for the user is shown. The orders matching the criteria are only shown when the user clicks on the search orders button.

The orders displayed each show links to modify the line items, invoice the order or print the dispatch note. If the order has already been printed this link will show that it has already been printed to avoid printing several dispatch notes and risk doubling up deliveries.
05-27-2012, 12:57 PM,
RE: Change Sales Order
I guess you've figured this out?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
05-27-2012, 01:13 PM,
RE: Change Sales Order
(05-27-2012, 12:57 PM)phil Wrote: I guess you've figured this out?

I found how to edit lines. Didn't find how to add a new one yet.