Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem converting Contract quotation into Order
05-24-2012, 10:33 PM,
Problem converting Contract quotation into Order
Hi,

Please i need to resolve a problem ASAP.

I tried converting a contract quotation into an order but i get the following error (error is at DeliveryDetails.php):

Database Error : Could not insert the contract bill of materials
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<<<<<<< .mine '31-12-2037', quantity ======= ' at line 13
Database SQL Failure : The SQL that failed to update the contract status was
INSERT INTO bom (parent, component, workcentreadded, loccode, effectiveafter, effectiveto, quantity) SELECT contractref, stockid, workcentreadded, 'LAG', '2012-05-24', <<<<<<< .mine '31-12-2037', quantity ======= '31-12-2099' >>>>>>> .r4665 FROM contractbom WHERE contractref='LASGOJO003'

does anyone have a solution to this problem?
05-24-2012, 11:13 PM,
RE: Problem converting Contract quotation into Order
Hi,

It's a version merge problem. Please replace the original files with the attachment.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson

(05-24-2012, 10:33 PM)turpsy Wrote: Hi,

Please i need to resolve a problem ASAP.

I tried converting a contract quotation into an order but i get the following error (error is at DeliveryDetails.php):

Database Error : Could not insert the contract bill of materials
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<<<<<<< .mine '31-12-2037', quantity ======= ' at line 13
Database SQL Failure : The SQL that failed to update the contract status was
INSERT INTO bom (parent, component, workcentreadded, loccode, effectiveafter, effectiveto, quantity) SELECT contractref, stockid, workcentreadded, 'LAG', '2012-05-24', <<<<<<< .mine '31-12-2037', quantity ======= '31-12-2099' >>>>>>> .r4665 FROM contractbom WHERE contractref='LASGOJO003'

does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Attached Files
.php   DeliveryDetails.php (Size: 52.07 KB / Downloads: 2)