Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rectangle issues
01-17-2015, 03:33 AM,
rectangle issues
I've got some issues with my rectangles on my purchase order, I want to make the border of my rectangle bold, and for some reason I'm missing the rectangle that goes around my data, do any of you smart weberp developers know why? this is my third day working with it.
01-18-2015, 07:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015, 11:54 AM by TurboPT.)
RE: rectangle issues
We might need more detail:

Which rectangle exactly?
Is the missing rectangle the one that you're adding, or did some other rectangle go missing after adding yours?
Which file[s] are you modifying, and approximately what line number[s] area?

etc...
01-29-2015, 01:01 AM,
RE: rectangle issues
Look up the Rect() function, also the SetLineWidth() function in the official TCPDF documentation (tcpdf.org). The "style" parameter is important - you probably have to set it to "D" or "DF". n.b. if you have not come across it before, the documentation is a little arcane, but the "examples" tab is brilliant - each section has a PDF link, which shows all the resulting graphics, and a corresponding PHP link, which shows the code behind each graphic. Page 12 (graphic methods) shows a whole bunch of rectangles and other shapes.

Note also that the TCPDF class has been sub-classed in WebERP. With respect to the people who did this, for perfectly good reasons, like backwards-compatibility, if you are making any significant changes to reports, you will probably find the original TCPDF methods an awful lot more straightforward.