Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aged Supplier report generates only empty pages
06-05-2014, 04:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 04:47 AM by MacPhotoBiker.)
Aged Supplier report generates only empty pages
Hi,

I just upgraded from 4.11.0 to 4.11.3, and it went amazingly smooth. The only corrections I had to make were text and logo location on the invoices, but that was to be expected.

The only thing that does not seem to work are the pdf reports in the "Payable" section, for example "Payables -> Aged Supplier Report". When I run the detailed report, it creates a pdf file with 20 empty pages, and the summary report creates 7 empty pages.

"Payment run" creates 30 empty pages.

There's no error message whatsoever, so I don't really know where to start trouble shooting.

In change, other PDF reports work, for example

- Invoices
- Customer Account Statements

Probably you are interested how I performed the update: After backups, I transferred all extracted 4.11.3 files via ftp (filezilla), and replaced all existing files on the server. After first login, the update script kicked in, and all updated steps were shown in green ("SUCCESS"). I logged out, and in, and except for the pdf issue described above, all seems to work well. After encountering the issue, I also verified ownership, and set all file permissions to 755 (just in case), but no success.

Could you help me out to solve that?

Thanks in advance!
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]

Messages In This Thread
Aged Supplier report generates only empty pages - by MacPhotoBiker - 06-05-2014, 04:46 AM