Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can orders be invoiced partially
11-27-2014, 01:18 AM,
Can orders be invoiced partially
Hi,

I have an order from a customer which initially was meant to be one shipment. However, we decided to ship one part of the order earlier than the other.

When I create the shipment, I can not select the order (where goods are partially received).

Am I missing something, or can orders only be added to shipments once they are completed?"

Thanks a lot!

(On a related note: Some time back we discussed that it should be possible to set the shipment date on a day before today, currently it forces us to pick a day after today, which is not very convenient at times when the shipment took place already and is entered into webERP only the next day, or even later.)

Other than that: webERP rocks Smile

MacPhotoBiker
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]
11-27-2014, 02:57 AM,
RE: Can orders be invoiced partially
I second that:
>(On a related note: Some time back we discussed that it should be possible to set the shipment date on a day before today, currently it forces us to pick a day after today, which is not very convenient at times when the shipment took place already and is entered into webERP only the next day, or even later.)

In a small company doing bookkeeping only 'once a week', that is very inconvenient.

A compromise could be to keep the current behaviour as standard and to have a config setting to allow to disregard this and allow all dates.