Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Discounts
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM,
Customer Discounts
Hi all

Evaluating Weberp for our company and looking for a bit of guidance.

We have a very diverse product range, which we can split up into different categories.

Each customer would have a different discount setup for each stock catagory.

Customer 1
Cat1 - 50%
Cat2 - 55%
Cat3 - 25%

Customer 2
Cat1 - 52%
Cat2 - 60%
Cat3 - 20%

Customer 3 etc etc

I have uploaded a price list for category 1 products, category 2 products etc.

But you can only set 1 price list per customer.

Am I missing something?

05-20-2014, 08:57 AM,
RE: Customer Discounts
Hi, Chris,

Does assign different sales type for different customers work?

Best regards!

Exson
05-20-2014, 04:39 PM,
You can have customer discounts defined for quantity breaks across a range of items - look for discount matrix in the documentation or wiki
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
05-20-2014, 09:36 PM,
I have been playing round with this and it seems to work although I think the section DiscountCatagories.php is either bugged or I have set it up wrong.

I have a product section called

I1, which contains 250 items.
P1, which contains 10 items

When you go to the DiscountCatagories.php you can select a single or full product list.

Select full list, and it displays the full stock list. There are two options, I assinged

I1 as AA
P1 as AB

But you can only select the first AA, all products in AB now disapear. But it does assign them to it. So I can upload a new set of products into a different catagory and assing them a new discount group. Just you never see them again on the discount group. I havnt looked at the query yet but I am thinking it may have a bug in it.

Now I can just create a sales type for each customer and assign their unique discounts to that group. It requires a bit of setting up but seems to work.
05-21-2014, 07:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 07:23 PM by phil.)
You can set up the discount category in a couple of ways - by just entering it in on the item maintenance screen or through this form - it is a little quirky but I thought it was working ok... will take a look.

Yes it looks like you are on to it ... the sales type == price list in webERP
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz