Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRM INTEGRATION
05-12-2014, 04:11 AM,
CRM INTEGRATION
Is Weberp can work with EPESI CRM ?

http://epe.si/epesi

It is a fully functional and completely free web based application. Its code is open source. EPESI Framework uses PHP, MYSQL.
EPESI has a Data Synchronisation Engine, an auxiliary module that provides an API that allows synchronisation of data contained in records for ​external applications .

http://epe.si/data-synchronization-engine

If yes do I have to use the API from Weberp of API from EPESI ?
Wink
05-12-2014, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014, 01:54 PM by serakfalcon.)
RE: CRM INTEGRATION
WebERP does not rely on a CRM, for performance and simplicity. It does have an API that can be used for most purposes, that fulfills the same role as the 'data synchronization engine' of EPESI.
So, the quick answer would be no. Since webERP pretty much already has the functionality that EPESI advertises, and/or does not currently support the functionality (in the case of the CRM) I don't think it's something that we'll be looking into doing either.
07-02-2014, 02:20 AM,
Does anyone recommend a CRM to use separately if integration isn't feasible?
07-06-2014, 05:41 PM,
EPESI IS VERY NICE AND USEFUL CRM.
IT DOES HAVE HAVE AN API WHICH CAN BE SYNCHRONIZE WITH WEBERP WHICH I AM WOKING ON IT
07-06-2014, 06:09 PM,
why not use vtiger?
that has a much wider user base - larger forums, so better chance on help.
also some kind of api for extensions
07-09-2014, 12:12 PM,
I use Epesi as well.
VTiger has a beautiful GUI and Tons of features. But it seems more geared towards larger companies. And it requires php 5.3.
Epesi is light and fast (better performance on my VPS instance), and has all of the key features I needed. Works with php 5.4. Great support from the developers, too. Although I use MySQL, it will work with PostgreSQL too. It doesn't look as good as VTiger, but it does what I need it to do.

Folies2013, I am very interested in your Epesi synch with WebERP. Please report your progress.
07-09-2014, 03:30 PM,
ok. my major concern was looking at the forums and noticing the small number of posts compared to other open source crm.
So I would fear that the base for support might be lacking once the developers become overwelmed with work.
07-15-2014, 06:41 PM,
Hi
I'm a newbie to WebERP, so forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but I can only find 1 mention of SugarCRM, back in 2012 ...

We are looking to integrate with SuiteCRM a fork of SugarCRM, has anyone done this or know of a 3rd party offering?

Is there any known pitfalls/issues with the Sugar/Suite backbone that might be good to know at this stage (before investing time and money only to fail based on some quirk)?

We're looking for suppliers and customers details to fully sync (to the limited number of WebERP fields) and to push the purchases/sales to the CRM but not use the CRM for ordering or stock etc.

The aim will be to use the ERP as the main back office, controlling purchase order processing, warehouse management, stock allocation and any credit control etc - so the Accounts and Admin, keeping sales in the front office - using Prestashop for Sales Orders & Payment Processing - purely catalogue and cart functionality in reality.

Are we mad for thinking about linking these 3 products verse developing enhancements to Prestashop/WebERP for the CRM?
It's a case of re-creating the wheel to enhance and including proper CRM or maintaining a multiple syncing structure!

Any wake up calls gladly received!
thanks in advnace
Richard
11-14-2014, 07:08 AM,
Hello Richard,

We have develoer a bridge between weberp and SuiteCRM (SugarCRM) --

we have a specialized application for a trucking broker - and a general services companies version

let me know if you wish to discuss.

(07-15-2014, 06:41 PM)RichardLukins Wrote: Hi
I'm a newbie to WebERP, so forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but I can only find 1 mention of SugarCRM, back in 2012 ...

We are looking to integrate with SuiteCRM a fork of SugarCRM, has anyone done this or know of a 3rd party offering?

Is there any known pitfalls/issues with the Sugar/Suite backbone that might be good to know at this stage (before investing time and money only to fail based on some quirk)?

We're looking for suppliers and customers details to fully sync (to the limited number of WebERP fields) and to push the purchases/sales to the CRM but not use the CRM for ordering or stock etc.

The aim will be to use the ERP as the main back office, controlling purchase order processing, warehouse management, stock allocation and any credit control etc - so the Accounts and Admin, keeping sales in the front office - using Prestashop for Sales Orders & Payment Processing - purely catalogue and cart functionality in reality.

Are we mad for thinking about linking these 3 products verse developing enhancements to Prestashop/WebERP for the CRM?
It's a case of re-creating the wheel to enhance and including proper CRM or maintaining a multiple syncing structure!

Any wake up calls gladly received!
thanks in advnace
Richard

01-03-2015, 07:24 AM,
CRM is coming for our company so I would like to re-activate this thread to hear if people have finished any integration between any CRM and WebERP as well as hear more feedback on the various packages