Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting Up Print Margins in Weberp for barcodes
03-03-2014, 10:51 AM,
Setting Up Print Margins in Weberp for barcodes
Hi wondering if some can help me, I'm using a Zebra LP 2844 bar code printer. It was printing out of alignment eg print over two labels so I tried to change the print margins with in WEBERP, what happen next was I lost all ability to print labels, they just show up blank in adobe reader on the print screen and also print blank. I copied the margin settings before changing them and even those dont work now. The only thing that changed was there used 1x1 in the rows & columns section now it reads 0x0 but I have no way to edit that. Labels are 45mmx28mm. Any help would be great and is there a guide or anything that explains everything on the "label templates" in detail for WEBERP.Thanks...

PS I don't want to use a third party bar code printing software unless it can read all the info we have in WEBERP as we have 7000 lines of product
05-08-2014, 01:26 PM,
RE: Setting Up Print Margins in Weberp for barcodes
(03-03-2014, 10:51 AM)JimmyFly Wrote: Hi wondering if some can help me, I'm using a Zebra LP 2844 bar code printer. It was printing out of alignment eg print over two labels so I tried to change the print margins with in WEBERP, what happen next was I lost all ability to print labels, they just show up blank in adobe reader on the print screen and also print blank. I copied the margin settings before changing them and even those dont work now. The only thing that changed was there used 1x1 in the rows & columns section now it reads 0x0 but I have no way to edit that. Labels are 45mmx28mm. Any help would be great and is there a guide or anything that explains everything on the "label templates" in detail for WEBERP.Thanks...

PS I don't want to use a third party bar code printing software unless it can read all the info we have in WEBERP as we have 7000 lines of product
why don't you choose the 3rd party barcode printing software,any disadvantages ?
05-08-2014, 07:47 PM,
Can't really help debug without looking at your system sorry and the detail of how you defined your label - take special care about the dimensions in the illustration shown on the template maintenance screen. The measurements are in pdf pts.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
02-28-2015, 06:35 PM,
I am also using Zebra,i use it to barcodes.

I am trying to print a single image to a zebra printer(RW220) from android.

But image get cut on the left hand side(about 50 dp),I am unable to set the left margin from android code.

However,I came to know that zebra printer uses CPCL commands to set the margins but i don't know how/where to use this commands.

Please help me if anyone have set the left margin while printing image using zebra printer.
11-27-2015, 11:15 PM,
(05-08-2014, 01:26 PM)cindy313 Wrote: why don't you choose the 3rd party barcode printing software,any disadvantages ?

Hi, cindy313.
Thanks for your nice sharing. I wonder whether it is the latest version of the
Barcode Reader? I am also looking for a fine barcode scanner whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me scan aztec barcode. It will be better if it offers free trials for users to check. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Lee