Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchase order not created?
01-22-2014, 05:16 PM,
Purchase order not created?
I created more than 40 purchase order and receive items against it but from today i am not able to create a purchase order. I enter purchase order header than item qty but there is problem when i click on order sum button to enter rate, the page return to Search For Stock Items.
What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
01-22-2014, 07:49 PM,
RE: Purchase order not created?
Just to narrow it down, will it not allow the same supplier/part code combination that you did before?
Does it come with any error message?
Have you changed anything in the meantime?

Thanks
Tim
01-22-2014, 09:21 PM,
First of all Thank you for you reply
No any error message i found and no any change. I found this problem only i select an specific Item Category, purchase orders are created if i select other item category.
One thing more I have not make payment for these purchase orders, Because i not find the Bank Account option in Supplier >Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier. It may be cause of my problem. Please suggest.
01-22-2014, 11:57 PM,
(01-22-2014, 09:21 PM)Rajkamal Wrote: First of all Thank you for you reply
No any error message i found and no any change. I found this problem only i select an specific Item Category, purchase orders are created if i select other item category.
One thing more I have not make payment for these purchase orders, Because i not find the Bank Account option in Supplier >Enter a Payment to, or Receipt from the Supplier. It may be cause of my problem. Please suggest.
Hi, for that item category, what is the stock type?

Tim
01-23-2014, 03:35 PM,
Stock type for item category is Raw material. Please response as soon as possible.