Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
log files for process mining
04-28-2012, 12:49 AM,
log files for process mining
Hey there,

I want to do some process mining based on a log of used operations when fulfilling a standard tak using an erp system. Are there any such log files or options to generate log files with the names of used operations and so on ?

Best,
Fred
04-28-2012, 12:54 AM,
RE: log files for process mining
Hi, Fred:

Does the audit trail in setup module meet your requirement?

Best regards!

Exson
04-28-2012, 07:49 PM,
(04-28-2012, 12:54 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Fred:

Does the audit trail in setup module meet your requirement?

Best regards!

Exson

Yes, that goes in the right direction. I've also set the Log Severity Level to 'All' on the site I found by clicking through setup > general > configuration settings.

Now I would like to influence the behaviour of the logger to create my own adapted log files. Do you know which files I have to manipulate for such purposes? I didn't find anything in the manual to answer this question.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Fred.
04-28-2012, 09:18 PM,
Hi, Fred:

The information is kept in audittrail table. All those information are from DB_query() function which you can find in includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc.

Best regards!

Exson
04-29-2012, 08:13 PM,
(04-28-2012, 09:18 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Fred:

The information is kept in audittrail table. All those information are from DB_query() function which you can find in includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc.

Best regards!

Exson

That's a good hint, thanks. However, I would prefer to manipulate the log entries because they differ from the sql querystring saved in the audittrail table.

For example one of my log entries looks like that:
2012-04-29 11-04-47,success,admin,Customer branch<b> TEST </b>has been added, add another branch, or return to the <a href="index.php">Main Menu</a>

Now, I want to modify the file responsible for writing this entry because I have to filter the name of the excecuted operations.

Would be great if you know in which file these entries are generated. I can't find it.

Best,
Fred
04-30-2012, 12:33 AM,
Hi, Fred:

I think there is no one special file to generate this information. Usually, these information will be generated after DB_txn_commit($db) via prnMsg() function. For instance, in WorkOrderReceive.php, you can find it in line 676 and 677.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson