Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Receive Menufactured Item?
01-05-2014, 09:22 PM,
How to Receive Menufactured Item?
Hi
I use webERP for a Pharma company, where each Items are controled.
when i generate an work order for an item in bulk (such as 100 pack) and received the item against work order it show for an input of Serial number and receive a single item but my all these item are same Serial number how i receive these item with single Serial number against work order.

Please suggest me as soon as possible.

01-05-2014, 11:01 PM,
RE: How to Receive Menufactured Item?
Do you have the item set up as controlled and serialised. or just controlled. If you have just controlled then each batch is numbered. If you have controlled and serialised then each item is numbered.

Tim
01-06-2014, 03:23 PM,
I use controlled and serialised.
for example I insert a new item named KIDSOL Syrup, that packed 100 ml and 200 ml and it manufactured 100 bottles each in a single batch number such as #LPP01.
There is a problem to received by same batch number. Please suggest me how i entry it?
01-06-2014, 04:25 PM,
If you define items as controlled AND serialised then these are serial numbered items and a serial number is expected for each single item received. If you define an item as controlled but NOT serialised then these items are regarded as batch controlled with a roll batch or lot which can be the same for many items. I think you need to set up these items as controlled but NOT serialised.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz