Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem in langage setup and company preferences
01-07-2014, 10:25 PM,
RE: Problem in langage setup and company preferences
(01-07-2014, 10:04 PM)barbarian Wrote: I'm using the latest, it's not only in CompanyPreference, every form that have pattern attribute is not working (the form is not send).

But in Company preferences can you tell me what is in the company name field so that I can check it on my system?
01-07-2014, 11:02 PM,
Just some random name like test or abcd

(01-07-2014, 10:25 PM)Forums Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 10:04 PM)barbarian Wrote: I'm using the latest, it's not only in CompanyPreference, every form that have pattern attribute is not working (the form is not send).

But in Company preferences can you tell me what is in the company name field so that I can check it on my system?

01-08-2014, 12:07 AM,
I have just downloaded Maxthor on my android devise and it works no problem, both with my local server and the online demo. I think you said you are using windows and Maxthor uses a different engine on windows but I can't test it. Probably a question for Maxthor.

Tim
01-08-2014, 12:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014, 12:23 AM by barbarian.)
I'm sure it is just the browser problem, not WebERP bug. But I found it a little strange because if a browser can not recognise sime attribute, it will ignore it. It works for date or email attribute though. I wonder why.

(01-08-2014, 12:07 AM)Forums Wrote: I have just downloaded Maxthor on my android devise and it works no problem, both with my local server and the online demo. I think you said you are using windows and Maxthor uses a different engine on windows but I can't test it. Probably a question for Maxthor.

Tim

I just test the online version and it is working even though it has pattern attribute. I am very confused now. It's not the browser problem. Is it because I edit the template? I redesign all the template manually and not using themes feature.
01-08-2014, 12:29 AM,
It must be. Can you let me see the CompanyPreferences.php file that you are using? You can send offline to tim.schofield1960@gmail.com if you prefer

Thanks
Tim
01-08-2014, 03:55 AM,
The problem with pattern attribute is solved now after I reinstall the web browser. Now, the problem only my localization. I already set extension php_gettext.dll in my php.ini. But it seems that I still cannot use Indonesian language. What must I do next? Thank you
01-08-2014, 04:17 AM,
You need to install the correct language pack, but I don't have any knowledge or experience of windows. Here is miscrosofts page for vista languages, a bit of searching should find you the instructions for your windows version

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windo...y-language
01-21-2014, 09:01 PM,
I am highly impressed with such a good and extra ordinary information. It is very helpful for me.