Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Price Problem
11-19-2013, 09:27 PM,
Selling Price Problem
Hi,

I am going through the process of creating items and making sales order.

I am confused about the setting of selling prices.

In individual item / Assembly Item / Kitset item.

The process of giving selling price is same. We need to give after creating the final product.

My question is if we are making a bill of material then is it possible to give the selling price just after creating the bill of material and by adding some my extra fields in for calculating selling price.

another question is in bill of material the quantity can be in decimal form but at the time of sales order it is going rounded. Is it correct.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
01-15-2014, 09:17 PM,
RE: Selling Price Problem
There is two type of goods i.e. raw material and finish goods.

Step 1:First of all insert new item for adding bill of material, this item may be purchased, that is raw material for your finish goods. Maintain stock for this raw material by purchasing, set the price for it.

Step 2: Insert New item as finish goods for sale, include bill of material with quantity, include Labor cost/Overhead cost if this item is manufactured. maintain pricing.

Step 3: Create sales order.

01-17-2014, 01:13 PM,
RE: Selling Price Problem
You must create the item before setting the selling price. It doesn't matter whether or not the selling price is set before or after the BOM is setup. The BOM and the cost of assembly items is independent of the selling price.
Items can have a user defined number of decimal places for the quantity - defined during the set up. Amounts are rounded according the currency definitions.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz