Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incorrect characters visualization in Demo
11-17-2013, 12:49 AM,
Incorrect characters visualization in Demo
Hi all, I am new and this is my first post, so please be patience with me.
I am looking for flexible ERP open source software for the company where I work, and I arrived here. I would evaluate if webERP is suitable for our company but I have a problem with the Demo. I can't visualize properly the characters showed. Demo is displaying me all boxes in place of characters and numbers. I checked the UTF-8 enconding of my system and it's fine. I am using an almost clean Linux Debian 7 os. I am wondering if the problem is due by incorrect fonts or incorrect enconding. Someone experienced the same problem? Who can help me?
11-17-2013, 05:03 AM,
RE: Incorrect characters visualization in Demo
(11-17-2013, 01:16 AM)timschofield Wrote: Hi Steve, Just to check the most obvious reason, what language is the user set to, and is that locale installed on your server?

Tim

Well, I am trying the online demo, so no server is running on my machine. Anyway I can't check nothing, because I can see nothing written in the interface. I checked with opera and firefox. With windows all works fine.
11-17-2013, 07:10 AM,
I assume you resolved the problem as the demo appears fine to me now...
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
11-18-2013, 10:20 AM,
(11-17-2013, 07:10 AM)phil Wrote: I assume you resolved the problem as the demo appears fine to me now...

All backs fine today. All that was a big mistery for me Smile