Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tried to install the system over my local computer
11-04-2013, 10:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 11:01 PM by sunzhoujian.)
I tried to install the system over my local computer
But I encounter problem like this. What happened?

错误 提示 : Failed to update the email address and password of the administrator and the error isTable 'weberp_weberp.www_users' doesn't exist
错误 提示 : Failed to update the company name and the errorisTable 'weberp_weberp.companies' doesn't exist
(11-04-2013, 10:38 PM)sunzhoujian Wrote: But I encounter problem like this. What happened?

错误 提示 : Failed to update the email address and password of the administrator and the error isTable 'weberp_weberp.www_users' doesn't exist
错误 提示 : Failed to update the company name and the errorisTable 'weberp_weberp.companies' doesn't exist

I checked the database and I found a weberpdemo database,but no database for the new installation.

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'weberp'@'localhost' to database 'weberpdemo' in C:\wamp\www\webERP\includes\ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 17

Warning: mysqli_set_charset() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\webERP\includes\ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 23
Connect failed: Access denied for user 'weberp'@'localhost' to database 'weberpdemo'
Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in C:\wamp\www\webERP\includes\ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 30

I dropped the database, delete the directory and copy data over. This time I created the database and I tried to install again. But I encounter error like this?
11-05-2013, 10:53 AM,
RE: I tried to install the system over my local computer
Hi,

I think you've add a prefix --- weberp for those database. It's not necessary for your environment. What you need to do is just to fill the right user and password for the database then keep all other setting as default.

Best regards!

Exson
11-05-2013, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013, 01:34 PM by sunzhoujian.)
(11-05-2013, 10:53 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi,

I think you've add a prefix --- weberp for those database. It's not necessary for your environment. What you need to do is just to fill the right user and password for the database then keep all other setting as default.

Best regards!

Exson

Thanks for your help. I tried again over my localhost. However, this page takes too long and I checked the phpmyadmin, there is weberp database with no tables. weberpdemo database with 139 tables. I believe that weberp database should have 139tables as well ,right?

(11-05-2013, 01:06 PM)sunzhoujian Wrote:

Best regards!

Exson

Thanks for your help. I tried again over my localhost. However, this page takes too long and I checked the phpmyadmin, there is weberp database with no tables. weberpdemo database with 139 tables. I believe that weberp database should have 139tables as well ,right?

Even for the demodatabase, what is the user name and password?

I mannully populated the database by phpmyadmin

But I found this "admin f0f77a7f88e7c1e93ab4e316b4574c7843b00ea4 Demonstration user admin@..."

I don't know what is the default password for admin and I don't know the encyption function of this field and otherwise I would create one by phpmyadmin.

Best regards!

Exson

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

11-05-2013, 05:44 PM,
i think this is the same i wrote in the other post on installation problems. - it may be max execution time?
Since 3.11, I have never ever succeeded in using the installer - also mentined that in several posts.
On XP, Vista, Win 7 32 bit and 64 bit - we have many different platforms in our company), using XAMPP, WAMPSERVER, Bitnami stack, the weberp installer always installs only part of the db.

Even phpmyadmin cannot install the db, only partially done.
The only way that works is commandline and directlyx add to mysql.

This is a pity, because there is the installer - in principle.

The newest version does not install properly eizher (on windows). The symptiom is most times the userid problem.

As I cannot image that you offer an installer that is working nowhere, this problem probably does not come up on Linux.
It is a pity it is not solved -I think in the days of ease of android installations, commandline work will scare many possible windows users away.

Klaus
11-05-2013, 06:58 PM,
(11-05-2013, 05:44 PM)opto Wrote: i think this is the same i wrote in the other post on installation problems. - it may be max execution time?
Since 3.11, I have never ever succeeded in using the installer - also mentined that in several posts.
On XP, Vista, Win 7 32 bit and 64 bit - we have many different platforms in our company), using XAMPP, WAMPSERVER, Bitnami stack, the weberp installer always installs only part of the db.

Even phpmyadmin cannot install the db, only partially done.
The only way that works is commandline and directlyx add to mysql.

This is a pity, because there is the installer - in principle.

The newest version does not install properly eizher (on windows). The symptiom is most times the userid problem.

As I cannot image that you offer an installer that is working nowhere, this problem probably does not come up on Linux.
It is a pity it is not solved -I think in the days of ease of android installations, commandline work will scare many possible windows users away.

Klaus

Yes,I tried to install over phpmyadmin and it failed the max execution time always. I don't know why.

11-06-2013, 11:10 AM,
hi, all,

I feel very sorry about it. The new installer has been tested first in Win7 with AppServ and wamp. Then it's tested in linux. I've never encountered any failure.
I think the very old style is XP+IE6, the 4.10 has been installed successfully.

And lots of users come to webERP Chinese community QQ group, and I've never encountered one cannot install webERP their locale server except this thread initiater, but unfortunately, I do not know how he installed it. Someone just lack of 2 or 3 minutes patience -Smile.

Constructive clue will lead to success. Complaints lead to nowhere.

Thanks and best regards!

Exson
11-06-2013, 05:25 PM,
well, the complaint is needed to hear that it seems to be an isolated problem.

Or maybe sother uers revert to the manual db installation described elswher and never tell you?

if this wouldn't happen on all three wamps i tested and on 5 different types of hewlett packard computers over 3 years, I would have seen this more than my personal problem.

Now its coming up in the forums by others as well.
In my opinion, it is just too many wamp systems (all having different php and apache and mysql) and too many different HP mainboards that it seems only 'my' problem.

Can you do users polls in this forum? That would be interesting to judge whether it is only a few users having this problem.

If it is a more general problem, it defintely will scare windows users with little wamp knowledge away.
If it is only my problem, I can live with it, although the command line is not something I like to use for mysql.

Klaus

Klaus