Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payroll
09-28-2013, 06:37 AM,
Payroll
I see that there is a webERP payroll app, or rather a collection of payroll files at https://svn.code.sf.net/p/weberp-payroll/code/.

Any suggestions on how to integrate these files into the existing webERP application, if that is, of course, acceptable?
09-28-2013, 12:06 PM,
RE: Payroll
Hi,

Thanks for your information. It seems that there is no files about payroll exists in the url.

Best regards!

Exson
09-28-2013, 08:51 PM,
Hi,

Sorry for the wrong information. Tim send a correct link to me and told me that this project is based on very old weberp version.

Thanks and best regards!

Exson

09-30-2013, 04:58 AM,
At any rate, with a cursory examination, the code seems viable. Would there be any objections from those that probably know a lot more than I, to integrating that code with the existing app, or would there be a better or more acceptable alternative?
09-30-2013, 07:33 AM,
Payroll has always been considered to be too different across jurisdictions to warrant inclusion into the main trunk of webERP.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
03-14-2014, 12:16 PM,
I have been working on and off on the updating of the 'anahaw' payroll system, mentioned in my original post, and have made moderate progress although there is probably a whole lot more to do to make the system more universal since I am doing the U.S. and that system is Philipino and very old. First, I want to make all the modules work, and then adapt them more universally.

The most significant impediment has been my lack of knowledge of the mechanics of webERP in general, which I seem to be far enough along now in grasping. I just dealt with pdf reporting in about the same fashion.

Is there anyone else that is doing something similar, and might want to share information on getting this thing, with all it's deprecation, and flaws, on the road to viability?
03-14-2014, 08:17 PM,
We have been working on this, and there is a company in India also working with us on it.

This account will get blocked when the forum police spot it, so if you want to join forces with us let me know on tim@weberpafrica.com

Thanks
Tim
03-17-2016, 09:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2016, 10:10 AM by rogerboy.)
(03-14-2014, 08:17 PM)weberp Wrote: We have been working on this, and there is a company in India also working with us on it.

This account will get blocked when the forum police spot it, so if you want to join forces with us let me know on tim@weberpafrica.com

Thanks
Tim

Hi Tim, I have already inserted the project 'anahaw' payroll system in the actual version 03/2016, may I upload into your SVN branch? to test it Finished the Transactions and Management. Working on Reports
(03-14-2014, 12:16 PM)vasseura Wrote: I have been working on and off on the updating of the 'anahaw' payroll system, mentioned in my original post, and have made moderate progress although there is probably a whole lot more to do to make the system more universal since I am doing the U.S. and that system is Philipino and very old. First, I want to make all the modules work, and then adapt them more universally.

The most significant impediment has been my lack of knowledge of the mechanics of webERP in general, which I seem to be far enough along now in grasping. I just dealt with pdf reporting in about the same fashion.

Is there anyone else that is doing something similar, and might want to share information on getting this thing, with all it's deprecation, and flaws, on the road to viability?
If some one need I have the anahawk Payroll project integrated into weberp 2016 rogerboy at prosolmex dot com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

03-24-2016, 12:23 PM,
May I get Source code of payroll module. pls send me