Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to capture expiry date
04-11-2012, 01:01 AM,
How to capture expiry date
Hi all,

I am new to weberp. Can someone teach me how to enter expiry date when receiving a work order? I have turned on permisible to "yes" on item maintenance but it doesn't help. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

04-11-2012, 11:35 AM,
RE: How to capture expiry date
Hi, Sir,

There is no expiry date set in work order. You should manually closed the work orders. There are details explanation about how to close a work orders in the manual.

Best regards!

Exson

Best regards!

Exson
(04-11-2012, 01:01 AM)bg6733 Wrote: Hi all,

I am new to weberp. Can someone teach me how to enter expiry date when receiving a work order? I have turned on permisible to "yes" on item maintenance but it doesn't help. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

04-11-2012, 12:19 PM,
Hi Exson,

Thank you for your reply.

I think you have misunderstood me. Let me explain further;

I do not want to set "expiry date" to work order, but I want to set "expiry date" to the manufactured items during receiving. This is because the item that I receive has an shelf-life and I need to track the expiry that for that item.

Thanks again

(04-11-2012, 11:35 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Sir,

There is no expiry date set in work order. You should manually closed the work orders. There are details explanation about how to close a work orders in the manual.

Best regards!

Exson

Best regards!

Exson
(04-11-2012, 01:01 AM)bg6733 Wrote: Hi all,

04-11-2012, 10:37 PM,
Hi, Sir,

I think there is a missing while receiving WO finished goods for expiry date. There is a work around to solve this problem currently, you can transfer from one stock to another. Then you can add expiry date for those serialized or lot control item.
Best regards!

Exson
04-13-2012, 06:45 PM,
Hi Exson,

Once again, thank you for your help and reply.

I am using version weberp 407.4, does this bug also exist in the previous version? if older version works correctly, I will downgrade.

Thanks!

(04-11-2012, 10:37 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Sir,

I think there is a missing while receiving WO finished goods for expiry date. There is a work around to solve this problem currently, you can transfer from one stock to another. Then you can add expiry date for those serialized or lot control item.
Best regards!

Exson

05-05-2012, 10:14 AM,
Hi, Sir,

It's never exist. I've fixed the file. Would you like to see if it meet your requirements?

Best regards!

Exson

Attached Files
.php   WorkOrderReceive.php (Size: 41.33 KB / Downloads: 4)