Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cant install weberp on my host
04-03-2012, 11:25 AM,
Heart  Cant install weberp on my host
hi,

i've installed weberp on my web host

after setting up this error is commingup

Quote:Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'johndusa_root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/johndusa/public_html/includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 17

Warning: mysqli_set_charset() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/johndusa/public_html/includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 23
Connect failed: Access denied for user 'johndusa_root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Clickhereto try logging in again

while settingup im able to give the user name of the database and the password for it. but there no option to give the name of the data base

please suggest.

Thanks & Regards
Razor
04-03-2012, 11:37 AM,
RE: Cant install weberp on my host
Hi, Razor:

It seems that your user password for mysql database server is wrong. During install, you can step 4, there are option for host name, user name, password. If these inputs are wrong, you cannot access the server. Step 5 data is only for you to log in the database you created for weberp.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson
04-03-2012, 11:52 AM,

no the username and the password is correct.

there is a name for the database file. there is no option for entering the name of the database name.

please see the attachments.

thanks in advance
razor

(04-03-2012, 11:37 AM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Razor:

It seems that your user password for mysql database server is wrong. During install, you can step 4, there are option for host name, user name, password. If these inputs are wrong, you cannot access the server. Step 5 data is only for you to log in the database you created for weberp.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson

04-03-2012, 01:27 PM,
Hi, Sir,

What you showed in the picture is login data for DATABASE. For instance, you created a company which named 'weberpdemo', then you'll have a database in mysql server. I think you created one called johndusa1. Then you can input the company name as johndusa1.
BUT, those login data NOT for mysql server!! That's why you see those wrong messages.

Currently, those data you showed should be in step 5. The company name is johndusa1 instead of weberpdemo. And don't tick install the test company. Put your password to the last column of step 5. If there are no such things, something must be wrong with your installation scritps. Or you just show part of step 5?

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson
04-03-2012, 03:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012, 03:50 PM by razorjetin.)
Thankyou very much Exson for your quick support.
WebERP got installed !!!

Thanks again

Best Regards,
Razor
07-20-2012, 02:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 02:51 PM by babi.)
I also have the same problem and I do not know what to do
but before I've tried to do the installation and successful
then when I edit a database error occurs
and when I tried to re-install I can no longer do the install on my localhost.
please help me
08-09-2012, 05:13 PM,
I am not OK.
[Image: mysql.png]
[Image: mysql2.png]
[Image: mysql3.png]
[Image: mysql4.png]
連接失敗:訪問拒絕為用戶lionscutter_com'@'%'到數據庫weberpdemo“
點擊這裡嘗試再次登錄

[Image: mysql5.png]
mysql empty.
08-11-2012, 12:06 PM,
Should the mysql host be phpmyadmint.one.com or localhost
Can you login to mysq with the user
lionscutter_com with the password you entered?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
05-10-2013, 04:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 04:29 PM by compacta1200.)
Hello guys .. I speak from Brazil, my english is not good. I am having the same error .. database

Database Error: Could not get the configuration parameters from the database because
Table 'serra181_weberpdemo.config' does not exist

I've read all what you posted and nothing .. Please help me out.
(04-03-2012, 01:27 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Sir,

What you showed in the picture is login data for DATABASE. For instance, you created a company which named 'weberpdemo', then you'll have a database in mysql server. I think you created one called johndusa1. Then you can input the company name as johndusa1.
BUT, those login data NOT for mysql server!! That's why you see those wrong messages.

Currently, those data you showed should be in step 5. The company name is johndusa1 instead of weberpdemo. And don't tick install the test company. Put your password to the last column of step 5. If there are no such things, something must be wrong with your installation scritps. Or you just show part of step 5?

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson

Hello friend can you help me? I speak from Brazil, my english is not good. I am having the same error .. database

Database Error: Could not get the configuration parameters from the database because
Table 'serra181_weberpdemo.config' does not exist

I've read all what you posted and nothing .. Please help me out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

05-11-2013, 04:22 PM,
Hi, Sir:

It seems that your database has not been installed completely.
If you use phpmyadmin, you can find if there is table config in the database you created.

Best regards!

Exson