Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not affect my change to upgrade from 3.11 - 4.x
03-26-2012, 01:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-26-2012, 01:28 PM by careykwong.)
not affect my change to upgrade from 3.11 - 4.x

Dear weberp,

http://183.179.220.114/rapidx_theme

admin
weberp

I see you change a lot in 4.x version from 3.11 version. I have edit a lot from 3.11 planning to use in company, but that got lot of bug. The layout of 4.x really different from 3.11. Is there anyway to upgrade to 4.x but keep my layout of my change of 3.11??

I would like to ask the question about this issus.

I am using the version of 3.11, I guess you are not supporting this version.

I always get the error of printing this page that print the sales invoice, that relate to the fpdf. I see your lateset version that dont have this file (include/fpdf.php).

is there anyway that I can use/solve this problem. Seem printing other pdf is not the same as this one. I always cannot print this page!

PrintCustTrans.php

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/fpdi.php on line 96

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/fpdi_pdf_parser.php on line 245

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 94

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 260

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 426

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/includes/fpdf.php on line 910

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/includes/fpdf.php on line 923

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/fpdi.php:96) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/includes/fpdf.php on line 1037
FPDF error: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

Yours,
Carey
we have already entered transaction but not much
03-26-2012, 08:17 PM,
RE: not affect my change to upgrade from 3.11 - 4.x
Hi, Carey:

The answer is yes, you can keep those modification layout. But you have to copy those old fpdf directory in the includes directory to new version and the copy old class.pdf.php file to new version too, maybe you can rename the old class.pdf.php as class.pdf.old.php.

Then edit your old layout file to replace all of those class.pdf.php with class.pdf.old.php.

Hope it's helpful.

Best regards!

Exson

(03-26-2012, 01:18 PM)careykwong Wrote: Dear weberp,

http://183.179.220.114/rapidx_theme

admin
weberp

I see you change a lot in 4.x version from 3.11 version. I have edit a lot from 3.11 planning to use in company, but that got lot of bug. The layout of 4.x really different from 3.11. Is there anyway to upgrade to 4.x but keep my layout of my change of 3.11??

I would like to ask the question about this issus.

I am using the version of 3.11, I guess you are not supporting this version.

I always get the error of printing this page that print the sales invoice, that relate to the fpdf. I see your lateset version that dont have this file (include/fpdf.php).

is there anyway that I can use/solve this problem. Seem printing other pdf is not the same as this one. I always cannot print this page!

PrintCustTrans.php

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/fpdi.php on line 96

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/fpdi_pdf_parser.php on line 245

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 94

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 260

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/pdf_parser.php on line 426

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/includes/fpdf.php on line 910

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/includes/fpdf.php on line 923

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/fpdi/fpdi.php:96) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/rapidx_theme/includes/fpdf.php on line 1037
FPDF error: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

Yours,
Carey
we have already entered transaction but not much