Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow duplicate lines control check not done
03-15-2012, 10:16 AM,
Allow duplicate lines control check not done
I am not sure if this should be addressed.

if you are trying to do a transfer docket for say 3 apples, and you only have 2, it will throwman error saying you dont have enough stock and forbid you to proceed.

but if you enter it as

APPLE 1
APPLE 1
APPLE 1

each of the lines passes the check and goes through and leaves you with a stockcount of -1 which should not happen.

we make use very much the barcode scanner, and lots of data is captured in raw log format thus they are not consolidated.

should a cross check be done consolidating the wholemtransfer docket or for the same, sales order rather than line by line?
03-15-2012, 10:36 AM,
RE: Allow duplicate lines control check not done
Hi, Rong,

Thank you for your report. It seems a bug.

We'll take a look at it.

Best regards!

Exson
03-22-2012, 06:35 PM,
Hi, Rong,

Thank you for your report for this and I've fixed the problem.

Would you like to test it?

Best regards!

Exson
(03-15-2012, 10:16 AM)ronwong Wrote: I am not sure if this should be addressed.

if you are trying to do a transfer docket for say 3 apples, and you only have 2, it will throwman error saying you dont have enough stock and forbid you to proceed.

but if you enter it as

APPLE 1
APPLE 1
APPLE 1

each of the lines passes the check and goes through and leaves you with a stockcount of -1 which should not happen.

we make use very much the barcode scanner, and lots of data is captured in raw log format thus they are not consolidated.

should a cross check be done consolidating the wholemtransfer docket or for the same, sales order rather than line by line?

Attached Files
.php   StockLocTransfer.php (Size: 14.11 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-27-2012, 02:42 AM,
(03-22-2012, 06:35 PM)Exsonqu_Qu Wrote: Hi, Rong,

Thank you for your report for this and I've fixed the problem.

Would you like to test it?

Best regards!

Exson
(03-15-2012, 10:16 AM)ronwong Wrote: I am not sure if this should be addressed.

but if you enter it as

APPLE 1
APPLE 1
APPLE 1

HI sorry, I did not log in for some time, I will test it in the latest version.