Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
segment reporting
08-17-2012, 07:33 PM,
segment reporting
is segment reporting available in weberp? what will be my options to generate a profit and loss report base on each segment? thanks Smile
08-19-2012, 12:05 PM,
RE: segment reporting
You can define the chart using departments/sub departments and sub-sub departments without limit using

With my open-office connector and the vlookup you can report on the GL accounts in using calc in any format you wish.
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
11-27-2012, 05:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2012, 05:18 PM by aieeeshravan.)
RE: segment reporting
(08-19-2012, 12:05 PM)phil Wrote: You can define the chart using departments/sub departments and sub-sub departments without limit using

With my open-office connector and the vlookup you can report on the GL accounts in using calc in any format you wish.

sir can u please elaborate the procedure for creating the above sub departments and generate segment reports

i have installed xampp and web erp

what are the prerequsite for creating multiple divisions in a company and generate division specfic reports and consolidated report

(11-27-2012, 05:05 PM)aieeeshravan Wrote:
(08-19-2012, 12:05 PM)phil Wrote: You can define the chart using departments/sub departments and sub-sub departments without limit using

sir can u please elaborate the procedure for creating the above sub departments and generate segment reports

i have installed xampp and web erp

what are the prerequsite for creating multiple divisions in a company and generate division specfic reports and consolidated report

i am not able to understand your previous pessage