Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Email Notification
09-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Email Notification
Hello Friends,

Is the system supposed to send a notification email when there is a need to Authorize Expenses under the petty cash module ?

I think if its missing, this would be really great if its added as a functionality.

For some reasons even notification to authorize LPO via email is inactive .

Thank you so much for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Email Notification
(09-11-2013 12:16 AM)jo lwebuga Wrote:  Hello Friends,

Is the system supposed to send a notification email when there is a need to Authorize Expenses under the petty cash module ?

I think if its missing, this would be really great if its added as a functionality.

Hi Jo:
Currently the PC module does not send these emails because the authorizers usually would get too many emails in a single day if she is authorizing several users.

Anyway, should not be difficult to code, as similar code already exists in webERP.

Regards,
Pak Ricard
10-17-2013, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2013 03:33 PM by jo lwebuga.)
RE: Email Notification
Thanks for the reply, i think notifications can be good for authorizes, because it acts as a reminder that they have to approve some expenses.
Nevertheless am going to pass through the script and see if i can fix it. Though my php is not that pro

(10-13-2013 12:30 AM)PakRicard Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 12:16 AM)jo lwebuga Wrote:  Hello Friends,

Hi Jo:
Currently the PC module does not send these emails because the authorizers usually would get too many emails in a single day if she is authorizing several users.

Anyway, should not be difficult to code, as similar code already exists in webERP.