Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
06-10-2014, 02:54 PM,
webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
PHP Version 5.3.28 on linux
I keep on getting error connecting with database, and this is what I did during installation of this new version:
I leave prefix: blank (I noticed in config.php, any prefix will affect the correct database name)
I have put in the 1 and 2 pages of the installation process, and it did not tell me installation correct or not, just popup with the login page, and I put the admin as the default user, and the password that I have created, it will keep telling me the database connection problem.
And I checked the MySQL database, it is empty, not data is ever installed.
I consulted with the host provider, and they helped me checked all the info in config.php and also userlogin.php, I was told it is the application issue, nothing to do with anything on the hosting side.
Here is the question: is the new version 4.11.3 fully tested and working fine? and is there anyone said the same issue in the forum?
I have no problem installing the old version before, but this new and 4.11.2 has the same installation issue.
Please help, thank you.
06-24-2014, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 08:59 AM by erpforwang.)
RE: webERP 4.11.3 installation and database connection
anyone can help?
I keep on getting this, looked at config.php, there is nothing wrong with it, and also I can not use any prefix like xxxx_, if so, the config.pho will show incorrect database name.
I also consulted many other people, they checked the program, and are very certain that this webERP version is not working.
So, please kind advise, or email me at jj32810@gmail.com
thank you
===========================================
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'A932637_weberp'@'%' to database 'a932637_erpweb' in /hsphere/local/home/a932637/erp.hlmineral.com/webERP4113/includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 17 Warning: mysqli_set_charset() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /hsphere/local/home/a932637/erp.hlmineral.com/webERP4113/includes/ConnectDB_mysqli.inc on line 23 Connect failed: Access denied for user 'A932637_weberp'@'%' to database 'a932637_erpweb'
06-24-2014, 11:24 AM,
Out of curiosity, is the lower 'a' in the DB name expected, and the reverse 'erpweb' too ?
06-24-2014, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 01:56 PM by erpforwang.)
(06-24-2014, 11:24 AM)TurboPT Wrote: Out of curiosity, is the lower 'a' in the DB name expected, and the reverse 'erpweb' too ?

No, database name starting with capital A, but it does not work no matter what I did with A or a, I tried to change that in configl.php lot of times. the issue is that the program simply does not try to connect with the database, it simply does not show any installation process, it just prompted to the login page, and it does not work that way.
06-24-2014, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 10:20 PM by TurboPT.)
Yes, it DOES try to connect, or you would not see this message:

erpforwang Wrote:Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'A932637_weberp'@'%' to database 'a932637_erpweb'

What about the other part of my previous question... is 'erpweb' [a reverse on weberp] expected in the DB name?

I also wonder about another aspect you mentioned:
erpforwang Wrote:...and also I can not use any prefix like xxxx_

The leading 'A932637_' seems to violate this prefix... unless this is something different?
06-28-2014, 12:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014, 12:50 PM by erpforwang.)
weberp is the user name for the database login, and erpweb is the database name that I used to connect this weberp version.
I can not use the prefix... this mean when I try to put any prefix in the first installation page, this will end up a wrong database name in the config.php file, so I have to leave this blank.
A9xxx is the default mysql database name when I set this up.

I was familiar with the older version of weberp before, on Windows OS, but now my server is linux, and I have several different erp program, e.g. frontaccounting, I installed on the same root, using different mysql database, which works perfect, but I prefer webERP, comparing to frontaccounting.

Thank you

Jun Wang
(06-24-2014, 10:03 PM)TurboPT Wrote: Yes, it DOES try to connect, or you would not see this message:

erpforwang Wrote:Warning: mysqli_connect(): (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'A932637_weberp'@'%' to database 'a932637_erpweb'

What about the other part of my previous question... is 'erpweb' [a reverse on weberp] expected in the DB name?

The leading 'A932637_' seems to violate this prefix... unless this is something different?

The best way is that you install the same weberp on your linux system, and see if it works.

Thank you

Jun Wang
09-24-2014, 02:51 AM,
(06-28-2014, 12:49 PM)erpforwang Wrote: weberp is the user name for the database login, and erpweb is the database name that I used to connect this weberp version.
I can not use the prefix... this mean when I try to put any prefix in the first installation page, this will end up a wrong database name in the config.php file, so I have to leave this blank.
A9xxx is the default mysql database name when I set this up.

I was familiar with the older version of weberp before, on Windows OS, but now my server is linux, and I have several different erp program, e.g. frontaccounting, I installed on the same root, using different mysql database, which works perfect, but I prefer webERP, comparing to frontaccounting.

Thank you

Jun Wang
(06-24-2014, 10:03 PM)TurboPT Wrote: Yes, it DOES try to connect, or you would not see this message:

The best way is that you install the same weberp on your linux system, and see if it works.

Thank you

Jun Wang

coool !
[b][url=http://www.gameng.us]Games Download[/url][/b]