Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Category wise Enter Stock Counts does not enter counts more than 10
03-05-2014, 06:03 PM,
Category wise Enter Stock Counts does not enter counts more than 10
Hi,
There seems to be a coding error. While entering stock counts category wise, assume that there are lot of items in the category exceeding 10. The counts entered for items starting from line number 11 onwards are not entered.

03-05-2014, 06:50 PM,
RE: Category wise Enter Stock Counts does not enter counts more than 10
Hi newuser990,
(03-05-2014, 06:03 PM)newuser990 Wrote: There seems to be a coding error. While entering stock counts category wise, assume that there are lot of items in the category exceeding 10. The counts entered for items starting from line number 11 onwards are not entered.

Yes, I noticed this and pushed a fix for the problem to the subversion code repository on 16 February. All code changes can be found in StockCounts.php.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Cheers,

03-06-2014, 03:53 AM,
(03-05-2014, 06:50 PM)icedlava Wrote: Hi newuser990,

Yes, I noticed this and pushed a fix for the problem to the subversion code repository on 16 February. All code changes can be found in StockCounts.php.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Cheers,

Thanks Icedlava.
I uploaded the new stockcounts.php and it's working fine.
Thanks once again.

in the files repository, I noticed that many files were changed recently under the commit "make sequence in TB a number for sorting".
What is this and do i need to down load each and every file and replace the existing ones. Is it a security issue? This is unrelated to the preset thread. But I did not know whom to ask and hence this post.
03-06-2014, 05:47 AM,
Hi newuser990,

Thanks for the feedback on the fixes.

(03-06-2014, 03:53 AM)newuser990 Wrote: in the files repository, I noticed that many files were changed recently under the commit "make sequence in TB a number for sorting".
What is this and do i need to down load each and every file and replace the existing ones. Is it a security issue?

As far as I'm aware, these changes were mostly cleaning up extraneous new lines and whitespace in files. Definitely not a security issue fix.

The key change was in AccountGroups.php in the UI where the 'sequence' field was updated to allow sorting by clicking on the header in this column display.

Cheers,
03-06-2014, 08:13 AM,
(03-06-2014, 05:47 AM)icedlava Wrote: As far as I'm aware, these changes were mostly cleaning up extraneous new lines and whitespace in files. Definitely not a security issue fix.

It would help if developers always kept the commit message relevant to the commit they are making, then those following svn can understand what is happening.

Thanks
Tim