Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to print barcode label for parts?
03-10-2012, 01:44 AM,
How to print barcode label for parts?
I'm new to weberp. I would like to print barcode label to stick on the parts. I found that there are php code to generate barcode but don't know how to use it? Can anyone help?
02-19-2014, 05:13 PM,
RE: How to print barcode label for parts?
(03-10-2012, 01:44 AM)kenriclam Wrote: I'm new to weberp. I would like to print barcode label to stick on the parts. I found that there are php code to generate barcode but don't know how to use it? Can anyone help?

er..as for barcode label, i did such a thing ! you may check this barcode label design & printing software app user manual
i used this guide to print qr code label
hope it helps !
02-26-2014, 05:44 PM,
(02-19-2014, 05:13 PM)cindy313 Wrote: er..as for barcode label, i did such a thing ! you may check this barcode label design & printing software app user manual
i used this guide to print qr code label
hope it helps !
Hi cindy
Thanks for your guide.It is really help a lot.As QR Code has a wide valid data scope, thus, people often encode a website link into QR Code. Then one can easily visit this website by just scanning the QR code barcode, instead of entering the url in the web browser. Therefore, QR Code has been widely used in the marketing and advertising field as a promotion tool. So i need a free trial for printing barcode label.Thanks a lot
04-04-2014, 05:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014, 05:08 PM by danicastrong.)
why don't you try PrintSage they are best in pinting field they ll really help you to print on barcode on sticker's....
04-14-2014, 02:20 PM,
(02-26-2014, 05:44 PM)Nana111 Wrote: Hi cindy
Thanks for your guide.It is really help a lot.As QR Code has a wide valid data scope, thus, people often encode a website link into QR Code. Then one can easily visit this website by just
scanning the QR code barcode, instead of entering the url in the web browser. Therefore, QR Code has been widely used in the marketing and advertising field as a promotion tool. So i need a free trial for printing barcode label.Thanks a lot.

Hi, Nana111.
Thanks for sharing the info. I wonder do you have some good recommendation about the related
barcode programs? I am alsmost a green hand on it. Any ideas will be appreciated very much. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron
04-24-2014, 01:21 PM,
(04-14-2014, 02:20 PM)arronlee Wrote: Hi, Nana111.
Thanks for sharing the info. I wonder do you have some good recommendation about the related
barcode programs? I am alsmost a green hand on it. Any ideas will be appreciated very much. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron
which barcode program , can you make it clear ?