Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem in langage setup and company preferences
01-05-2014, 10:09 AM,
Problem in langage setup and company preferences
Hello, currently I'm developing an ERP system for some small company in Indonesia. I see that WebERP already have Indonesia langauage buat when I change the language to Indonesian, the langagae is still in english. I tried another language and it still the same. Is there any plugin or something to change the language because I tried the demo, the language can be changed. Also, I tried to change the company preference like name, address, and currency, but when I click the submit button, it doesn't submit and just stay on the same page. Why is this happening? Is there some bugs? Thank you for your reply.
01-05-2014, 08:09 PM,
RE: Problem in langage setup and company preferences
You need to have the language installed on your system for this to work. Then when you change the language, sometimes you have to logout and back in again to get it to work.

On the company preferences issue does the page get sent (do you see the browser refresh) and do you get any message on the screen. Normally it stays on the page but gives you a success or error message.

Thanks
Tim
01-06-2014, 08:07 AM,
What must I installed if my OS is Windows and where can I get it?

For the company preferences, it seems the pattern attribute in every input text cause the problem, so I just delete the attribute and it's working.

Thank you for your answer.

(01-05-2014, 08:09 PM)Forums Wrote: You need to have the language installed on your system for this to work. Then when you change the language, sometimes you have to logout and back in again to get it to work.

On the company preferences issue does the page get sent (do you see the browser refresh) and do you get any message on the screen. Normally it stays on the page but gives you a success or error message.

Thanks
Tim

01-06-2014, 04:27 PM,
Can you tell me the company name so I can see the problem to fix for others?
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
01-06-2014, 11:10 PM,
I'm developing weberp in my localhost. But, I think the pattern attribute in input text is depending on the browser that is used. I don't know which browser that support pattern attribute but for safe purpose, I delete every pattern attribute.

(01-06-2014, 04:27 PM)phil Wrote: Can you tell me the company name so I can see the problem to fix for others?

01-07-2014, 04:52 AM,
I guess you are using safari ... I see it does not support the pattern attribute

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_input_pattern.asp
Phil Daintree
webERP Admin
Logic Works Ltd
http://www.logicworks.co.nz
01-07-2014, 05:07 AM,
Phil,

Browsers will ignore any attributes they don't support, so safari should actually be the only browser that would work in this case.

Tim
01-07-2014, 08:34 AM,
I'm using Maxthon web browser. I also see there is some attribute that is not standard in web browser like required, type="date", type="email". I don't know how, but only pattern attribute that make the form buggy.

(01-07-2014, 04:52 AM)phil Wrote: I guess you are using safari ... I see it does not support the pattern attribute

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_input_pattern.asp

01-07-2014, 06:58 PM,
Hi,

What version of webERP are you using?
The only field in CompanyPreferences.php that has a pattern attribute is the company name field. What is the company name you are putting in there?

Attributes that a browser doesn't support are ignored when rendering, so it is more likely to be an attribute it does support than one it doesn't.

Tim
01-07-2014, 10:04 PM,
I'm using the latest, it's not only in CompanyPreference, every form that have pattern attribute is not working (the form is not send).

(01-07-2014, 06:58 PM)Forums Wrote: Hi,

What version of webERP are you using?
The only field in CompanyPreferences.php that has a pattern attribute is the company name field. What is the company name you are putting in there?

Attributes that a browser doesn't support are ignored when rendering, so it is more likely to be an attribute it does support than one it doesn't.

Tim