Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Unable to Locate Purchase Order
08-01-2013, 02:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 05:49 AM by MacPhotoBiker.)
[SOLVED] Unable to Locate Purchase Order
Hi,

I just created a regular sales order, then I went to "Outstanding Sales Orders", ticked and clicked "Place PO", and confirmed the question if I am sure.

Then I went to "Outstanding Purchase Orders", and it shows in the list of outstanding POs. However, when I click on "Print", I get the following error message:

ERROR Message Report : Unable to Locate Purchase Order Number...

Also, when I just click on the order number, it shows properly on the screen, including the line items. But when I click "Process Order", I receive the same error message.

This is the first time I created a PO F R O M a sales order. Usually, I'd just create the PO manually, and I never had any problems, that's why so far I did not notice this issue.

It's not a "killer problem", but I'm stuck now with a PO that I can't process. Will just cancel it and generate it manually, but still I think that's an issue worth to look at.

Merci Smile
MacPhotoBiker
Just Core Business Inc.
[url]http://www.justcorebusiness.com[/url]

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] Unable to Locate Purchase Order - by MacPhotoBiker - 08-01-2013, 02:48 AM