Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulfill Stock Requests doesn't update
09-24-2019, 04:37 PM,
RE: Fulfill Stock Requests doesn't update
(09-24-2019, 01:53 AM)falkoner Wrote: Great stuff, error logs give us something to work with. The relevant bit is:

Code:
Too few arguments to function GetNextTransNo(), 1 passed in /home/papertoils/public_html/ptldemo/InternalStockRequestFulfill.php on line 42 and exactly 2 expected in /home/papertoils/public_html/ptldemo/includes/SQL_CommonFunctions.inc:8

The GetNextTrans() function used to take two parameters :
Function GetNextTransNo ($TransType, &$db)
but now just takes one:
Function GetNextTransNo ($TransType)

The change happened in March 2018 by the following commit: https://github.com/timschofield/webERP-s...8c2e35e3be done by Paul.

As you can see in that commit both the includes/SQL_CommonFunctions.inc script and the InternalStockRequestFulfill.php script were changed at the same time to just have the one parameter. The conclusion is that your includes/SQL_CommonFunctions.inc script is from pre March 2018, whereas your InternalStockRequestFulfill.php is more recent. It appears that a partial upgrade has been done at some time (presumably recently as this is a recently occurring problem).

My advice would be to upgrade to the latest version (ensuring you have a full backup first). As you seem to have a mixed installation this may give problems but should be ok, but that is why you must backup everything, code and data.

Tim

========

Looking more at the logs, it is possible you upgraded PHP versions lately, and that the old version was possibly masking the problems caused by the partial upgrade. Not sure about that though

yes you are right I had copied the newer file from the new version of .15 but i restored again and i checked in the error log again
Code:
24-Sep-2019 05:57:06 UTC] PHP Warning:  Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0

so i went to php.ini and made some changes to max_input_vars and set it 2500 and everything seemed to be ok.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fulfill Stock Requests doesn't update - by wissedenis22 - 09-24-2019, 04:37 PM