Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WebERP Not working properly after my server migrated from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x
12-22-2018, 09:33 PM,
WebERP Not working properly after my server migrated from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x
I have WebERP 4.12.3 version installed and it was working fine till recently.
After my web-hosting service provider's server recently upgraded to newer version of PHP (Migrated from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x ) I have been receiving error messages as below :

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; PurchOrder has a deprecated constructor in /home4/xxx/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 7

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; LineDetails has a deprecated constructor in /home4/xxx/includes/DefinePOClass.php on line 207

Apart from this, I am not able to generate PDF files of Purchase Orders etc. and I get an error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/xxx/includes/DefinePOClass.php:7) in /home4/xxx/includes/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 7693
TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

Please help me out.

Messages In This Thread
WebERP Not working properly after my server migrated from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x - by newuser990 - 12-22-2018, 09:33 PM