Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webERP 4.15 on hosted server sales order error
12-02-2018, 04:08 AM,
RE: webERP 4.15 on hosted server sales order error
(11-29-2018, 04:51 AM)falkoner Wrote: Check your web server logs, this sounds like an error is happening with PHP which you should find in the logs. If you do and it doesn't help please post the entry in the logs here.

Tim

Hi Tim,
the error longing on the godaddy server is not working.
I have turned on display error and notice. now I get the following errors on the dashboard page-
Notice: Undefined variable: ScriptName in /home/xxxx.com/public_html/htdocs/includes/footer.php on line 76

Notice: Undefined variable: ShowAdd in /home/xxxx.com/public_html/htdocs/includes/footer.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined variable: ShowDel in /home/xxxx.com/public_html/htdocs/includes/footer.php on line 78

when I proceed to sales order entry and on select items i get-
Notice: Undefined variable: j in /home/xxxx.com/public_html/htdocs/SelectOrderItems.php on line 1768

Notice: Undefined variable: j in /home/xxxx.com/public_html/htdocs/SelectOrderItems.php on line 1769

Notice: Undefined variable: j in /home/xxxx.com/public_html/htdocs/SelectOrderItems.php on line 1772.

still proceeding to enter order something seems to prevent executing -insert into salesorder SQl.
No SQL error message is visible, the same database and scripts are working fine on local xampp server.

Please help

Thanks
Swaminathan

Messages In This Thread
RE: webERP 4.15 on hosted server sales order error - by swaminathan - 12-02-2018, 04:08 AM