Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Orders With Multiple Items - Context?
11-28-2018, 12:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2018, 12:45 AM by VortecCPI.)
RE: Work Orders With Multiple Items - Not Working
Tim... Thank you for additional input. Before I share my scripts and confuse everybody I would like to see if we can agree on all the things stated above. Particularly, and in an effort to get a good start:

+ Only one (1) item per Work Order
+ Only items with BoMs allowed on Work Orders
+ Labour and Overhead costs hidden for "M" parts with no BoMs
+ Labour and Overhead costs are via BoM items with those types of Stock categories

This will tidy things up and allow most all the scripts to work as-is. All we need is a little logic to hide Labour and Overhead costs and allow only "M" parts with BoMs.
We are getting ready to implement Work Orders so I have spent MANY days testing Use Cases around this feature and making changes to the scripts so they will work for our context. I can assure all of you the scripts need to be limited per the above list to function in a suitable manner for most all users.
I can do all of the above work and submit it if we all agree it is a proper course of action...
I would really like to know more about Lindsay Harris usage context...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/eclipsepaulbecker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work Orders With Multiple Items - by phil - 11-27-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: Work Orders With Multiple Items - Not Working - by VortecCPI - 11-28-2018, 12:35 AM